03 - The Smell Of ɯopǝǝɹℲ

×{ ★ } ~~~ { ★ ☆ ★ } ~~~ { ★ }×

otC9_2vbrwWQgq4GkqeMTA

×{ ★ } ~~~ { ★ ☆ ★ } ~~~ { ★ }×

"phew" the scholar layed down in the bed. The room was dark, the only light sourse being a lamp on the bedside table. The window was open, the cold breeze invading the room.

It has been a while sense she did so many things in one day, especially stealing. It felt good to do it again, last time was so long ago. Teleporting also felt more dilicult, it has been sometime too, so it was normal to feel so tired.

That god is really worthless, and why would the most sacred place here keep a broken lyre, sure its the real thing but even I can make a better one. If only the wind didn't have ears, then maby Teyvat would be more free.

The wind has ears, yes. Thats exacly what she needs, the one and only knowing of time can help her, its not like they have a bad relation after all. He has always been quite open and she is always in for a good story.

She smiled, knowing soon hed come to her, but curently, she was feeling awfully exausted, managing to bring herself up, only to fall on the bed again. Laying flat on her stomach, she didn't mind it awymore, slowly drifting into her disturbed sleep.

×{ ★ } ~~~ { ★ ☆ ★ } ~~~ { ★ }×

Today was the day, the man looked into the orange sky, the clouds barely present. The red atmosphere was all too familiar, the sand harsh on the feet. Has a caught criminal, his desteny has already been decided.

He will burn, as all sinners should. Two guards walk closer to him, their stern faces being all to familliar. He used to be one of them, before he murdered the chiefs daughter, making him a dishonor to their tribe.

He got up, being chained restrained a lot of his movements, it was dificult to get used to it. The metal felt cold and tight, making it really uncomfortable for him. He followed the officers, standing between them.

"เՇร ๒єєภ ค ฬђเɭє รєภรє เ ɭครՇ รคฬ ץ๏ยг Ŧคςєร " he smiled, coldy and brutally. He didn't need any looks of pity from them two, all he wanted was to finally end it all, feel his body surender to the flames. The gards ignored him, knowing of his irritating nature.

They walked for a good amount of time, reaching their destination, the top of a vulcano. Most of their tribe was gathered there, all of them looking at him in discuss or sadness as if he was torn into shreds and became unrecognizable.

He ignored the people, the pair of guards taking him to the chief, who greated him with a cold, motioneless expression. "ץ๏ย ς๏๓๓เՇє๔ คภ ๏ŦŦєภรє Շ๏ Շђє ﻮ๏๔ร, ภ๏ฬ ץ๏ย'ɭɭ єคгภ ץ๏ยг єՇєгภคɭ קยภเรђ๓єภՇ" the chief said, his indifferent demandor more visible than ever.

He despised the man, the reason why he murdered his daughter, it was a rather bloody death, having blades pirce your skull multiple times, no wonder she screamed so much, he felt bad for the girl, she didn't deserve the life she had, why he commited such ofense. He shruggs it off, smilling creepily at the chief

He felt no ned to justify his actions or beg for mercy, even if he really was to die, hed die embraced by the flames of his god, he'd die proudly. Once again, the guards stepped closer to him, grabing him to move towards the end of the rock.