04 - Contribution

×{ ★ } ~~~ { ★ ☆ ★ } ~~~ { ★ }×

otC9_2vbrwWQgq4GkqeMTA

×{ ★ } ~~~ { ★ ☆ ★ } ~~~ { ★ }×

"Thank you Traveler..there's been so much work these days, you've helped a lot" Barbara smiles, she was barely awake, dark bags under her eyes.

They were standing outside the cathedral, it was midday. The sun was shining brightly in the sky, the birds were singing their cheerful melodies, and a gentle breeze carried the sweet scent of blooming flowers through the air.

Despise the wonderful day, the city wasn't as lively as before, worried looks overtook some people's faces. "Paimon thinks its really wierd for the lyre to just disapear, isn't monstadt safe now? Why would someone steal the lyre?"

"who would steal the holy lyre?" The bou asks, trying to figure out any potential suspects. They were going to investigate today, but they don't have mush to go off of.

They know the lyre disapeared during guard changes, and the culprit only had a few seconds to take it as they check it before and after. They left one thing on the crime scean, on purpose and that was a page torn from a book.

The content of the page was very interesting, it detailed the destruction of a town in the border of monstadt and Sheneznya. How the people suffered without a home and ended up moving or just dying.

Those were the only clues they have and from that they figured it must be someone who know a lot about history or just an immortal being, wich was more likely.

"this is all I know and can help with, if you find anything please tell me or the other nuns" Barbara says, worried. She looks like she is about to cry her eyes out. The duo took this as they clue to leave, knowing how sentimental the teenager was.

"Paimon thinks it might have left and elemental trace, Traveler lets try it" she exclaimed, grabing the adventurer by the scarf abd pushing him down the stair with her.

The boy trows her off him, but follows her advice. To his surprise, he was able to find ameno traces near by. "follow me" he affirms, not minding if she stayed behind.

After what feels like a long walk, they find themselves at the door of a hotel. It seems the thief wasnt a local, or was staying away for the night. They entered, talking to the front desk about the situation.

They managed to find the apartent and enter it, nothing looked out of the ordinary. The room was emptied, the person had left in the morning and it was already afternoon, so it was also cleaned.

They did find a high abundance of elemental energy there, it made the air feel thick even with the window open. He lookes out the window, the city was beautiful, a sight of awe and admiration.

The Traveler sighs looking down, and strangly enough, he notices a piece of paper folded on a deformed part in the wood. He picked it up, unfolding it to read.

"𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎.
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝙸 𝚊𝚖. 𝙸 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝, 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛.
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢."