part : 29

AN HOUR LATER

Taehyung finally found himself free from the crowd that had surrounded him for what felt like ages. As he caught his breath, he couldn't help but feel a sense of relief wash over him. His eyes immediately began searching for a familiar figure, hoping to catch a glimpse of you amidst the chaos. But to his dismay, there were no traces of you to be found.

Just as Taehyung's heart sank, he noticed Soobin making his way towards him. And a tiny bit of relief spread over his heart

"Hey, Soobin! Why are you all alone? Where is Y/N?" Taehyung asked, his voice filled with concern and confusion as he didn't see your figure by his side. He couldn't understand why you weren't by his side, especially when he is your today's companion...

Hearing taehyung Soobin's face turned equally perplexed as he replied, "What are you saying, hyung? Isn't noona with you all the time?" His tone was serious, indicating that he genuinely believed you had been with Taehyung throughout the party.

"What do you mean by yn is with me all the time??, when she is with you!!
Taehyung's confusion deepened as he responded,
"Are you sure hyung ?? Noona isn't really with you?? I mean you are not kidding with me right?? Soobin said with hint of worry...

"Soobin, did you losted??? How can you think that I will kidding you at this time!! Taehyung said with displeased expression on his face.....

"Hyung, I am sorry, but I didn't mean those words I just thought noona...soobin apologized and he about to say further but his word cut by the male's words..

"No, Soobin. I haven't even had the chance to meet Y/N since the party started. Then How could she be with me?" His words held a hint of worry, and both of their faces turned into expressions of panic....

"But first tell me why the heck you leave her alone in the first place when you know she isn't fond of this type of event, and why she even comes to me when she is afraid of gaining any unwanted attention by staying with me, taehyung let out his world little angrily showing the anger towards soobin....

"Hyung, trust me I didn't plan to leave her alone, but a girl came to me as she wants some help and she dragged me away from noona, though I told noona that I will be return back as soon as possible...but things not turn out my way, ... soobin let out truth in front of taehyung....

"Hyung don't worry, she won't go anywhere, she must be here somewhere!!! Let me call her !! Soobin suggest calmly to taehyung and took out his phone to dailed your number....but their hops crush down when you didn't pick up the phone....

"Hyung, maybe she is in washroom!! Soobin tried to reason the worried male though soobin himself got more worried when you didn't pick his call...

And the limit reached when you did not pick his call for the eight time, and worried completely took over both of the male...

"Wait minute, hyung!! Why noona isn't with you, soobin spoke in his own rhythm and taehyung frown hearing him...
"What are you trying to say soobin!! Taehyung said equally frustrated as his mind was filled up with your worry...
"I mean to say, hyung , noona should be with you Because she texted me that i won't have to worry because she will be with you... Soobin suddenly realised and he immediately took out his phone to show him the text wich sent by you...

And seeing the text Taehyung doesn't know how he should react..... because soobin was right, you indeed text him, but the actual worry starts here,

Because of soobin and your perspective you should be here with taehyung...but from taehyung perspective he didn't even meet you throughout the party...so where are you??