part:27

Noona this one or this one??? Soobin put the two blazer on his chest while asking you to suggest for him the best....

"Soobin both are the black and both are looking exactly same" you huffed at the younger male because of past one hour you're here and still didn't able to choose perfect outfit for the male as he was too picky too choose a perfect outfit for him...

"Oh noona come on , they both are not the same !! There is difference between them , he pointed out the tiny details in the outfit he was holding...and you rolled your eyes at him...

"The right one seems looks cool!! You said truthfully to the male..
"This one , noona!! He raised his right hand while holding the outfit and you nodded at the male...

"Okay!! So this final!! Pack this one for me!! soobin finally selected the outfit for him and you heaved sigh of relief as you thought this shopping ended..as you were literally not interested in this shopping but because of soobin's so much naggings you ended up here as he wants to look perfect in his hyung company's success party...wich going to held in a grand hotel after two days, .....

"Yes, i am talking about taehyung's Kim enterprise success party...wich going to held after two days...he even selected the design of the invitation card himself.

And you had to say the invitation card was so beautiful as it has a elegant envelope, sealed with a gold wax stamp bearing the Kim company logo. It had a touch of sophistication and Inside the envelope, there was a beautifully designed invitation card, printed on premium cardstock. The card featured intricate gold foil detailing and embossed lettering, adding to its luxurious feel. It stated all the important details of the event, including the date, time, and location.

The party was going to be held in a grand hotel, known for its stunning architecture and lavish ballrooms. The venue was chosen to accommodate the large number of guests, which included not only the employees and investors of the Kim company but also their family members with their companions.

The invitation also mentioned that the party would be based on a black theme, adding an air of elegance and formality to the event. Soobin knew he had to dress to impress, and that's why he was so determined to find the perfect outfit for him...

"If you done soobin!! Can we go!?? You asked the male as he took the beg of his selected outfit...
"No we're not noona!! Cause now we are going to buy your dress!! He said while making his way out of the store...
"What?? Why for me?? You asked him being Confused...
"You asked me wrong question noona!! Instead You should have asked me, why not for me!! Offcourse i am going to buy a dress for you because you're my hyung's wife and main hostess of our party! And i don't want any compromise when it's comes to my beautiful noona!! He said but retrieved his steps to just hold your hands and lastly he dragged you out of the man clothing store and now you're both standing in front of the women's clothing store..

"Soobin!! Why you dragged me here !! Come on let's go!! I don't want to buy any dress for me!! I have plenty of clothes in my wardrobe!! You told the male as he wasn't listening you...and to be honest you were telling him truth!! Cause you have so much untouched clothes in your wardrobe so you didn't find its appropriate to buy more....

"Noona!! What are you even talking?? offcourse you have plenty but that's all different!! And Anyway I won't gonna listen anything from you!! I will buy the dress for you!!! And that's final!! Soobin stated firmly and again dragged you inside the store ....and you didn't know how to deal with him as he being too stubborn for some reason...