𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞

Bronx , New York
6 : 45AM
at enya's apartment

Enya awakened, she can see the sun shining into her room. She fully opened her eyes as she momentarily laid in her bed, thinking about the encounter her and Kay shared yesterday.

She couldn't believe what he said. Threatening her the way he did. Enya sighed, sitting up from the mattress, then reaching over to her nightstand, grabbing her phone off the charger.

Enya looks at the screen, noticing it was unusually dry. It was obvious that no one wanted to talk to her after the events that transpired yesterday.

She then started to think about Jay. She knew he was heartbroken after seeing her side with Kay when the fight had broke out. But Enya still had mad feelings for Jay, and she couldn't let him go just yet.

No matter how Kay felt.

Enya runs her hand down her face as she unlocked her phone, heading to her contacts and searching for DD's number. She wanted to call Jay, but she didn't even know if he blocked her or not so she didn't risk it.

After three rings, DD answered the FaceTime call.

Enya felt a bit relieved. "What's the word?" DD says, "You just woke up?" She questioned as she heard his voice a bit harsh. DD hummed while he lies in bed, the camera only showing his eye in the corner of the screen.

"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday.. I'm sorry I didn't try to prevent that." Enya says, her voice started to break up.

DD sat there silently, listening to her starting to softly sob into the phone speaker. "What you mean prevent that? You didn't know about the beef between us and you don't need to know anything else about it.. and all that sorry shit, tell Jay that shit." Enya wipes her tears away.

It was relieving when hearing what DD had to say about the situation. "How can I talk to Jay? We both know damn well he's not going to want anything to do with me after what happened.." She reminded.

DD smacks his teeth. "I ain't gon' lie, you need to figure a way out to fix ya'll relationship. I'm not helping with nothing ya'll got going on." Enya sighs at the thought of having to try to talk to Jay, she had a feeling that she knew she wasn't going to succeed with him.

"You can't do that to me, DD! You know how I feel about Jay.. why can't you help a bit?" Enya sat there in silence, waiting to see if her persuasion would make DD change his mind.

The teen groaned, he then proceeded to speak. "We popping out to a booking tonight.. Ima send you the address and you can come out. Don't worry Ima make sure you sanctioned in there. Is that enough help?" He questioned with a hint of annoyance and sarcasm in his voice.

Enya softly smiles in the camera. "Yes.. thank you very much, David." He smacked his teeth then ended the call immediately after hearing her say his government. Enya laughed as laid back in her original spot, thinking about what could possibly happen tonight if she ends up seeing Jay.

She sighed, closing her eyes, slowly falling back into her slumber.

—at the studio

"Ya'll niggas always wanna hit the studio at the crack of dawn.. this shit annoying bro." Setty complained.

Blu stood in the booth, finishing up a verse for an unreleased song he had been working on for a minute. "Nigga shut up, you still get in the car though." Kay replies.

Kay sat on the couch, rolling a blunt. "Ay nah, didn't you say some shit went down with you and the OY's yesterday?" Blu questions as he walked out the booth. Kay nodded his head, still focused on the weed in his lap.

Set was on the other couch lying down, but he automatically lifted himself when hearing what Blu said. "Nigga what? Why you ain't call us? We would've came and knocked shit down." Kay brushes off Set as he licks the blunt, making sure everything was stuck together perfectly.

"Them niggas wasn't on nothing.. ain't nothing too crazy to worry about. But just know I'm on Enya ass... she the reason why that shit happened." Blu and Set automatically went in denial when hearing what Kay said. "Enya? Hell nah, she wouldn't do no stupid shit like that." Set protests as Blu was sitting next to him agreeing with him.

Kay smacks his teeth. "You niggas will defend a bitch to the end if her ass is fat." He says in disappointment as he begins to light his blunt. Blu laughs as Set sat there, still pondering if Enya was to be trusted or not.

"Her ass ain't the only thing I look at, she got a pretty face too." Blu says jokingly.

Kay glances up at Blu, his expression not in a playful mood. "Chill out with that shit..." Blu laughs as he ended his jokes about Enya.

"Niggas get mad about anything. Ay nah, didn't you say ya'll argued or some shit like that?" Blu questions.

Kay hummed in agreement. "I had to put her lil' ass in check. She was talkin' to me crazy like I was some fuckin' dog... she already know I don't get down like that." Blu laughed.

"I told her I will have her ass on the news, I don't give a fuck... she better stop playin' with me." Set shook his head in disappointment. "You can't be sayin' shit like that to females, that's probably why she was fuckin' around with them OY niggas in the first place.. yo crazy ass scaring her." Set exclaims.

Kay ignores Set's comment. He finishes smoking his blunt and decides to text Enya.

Enya❤️

wyd?
delivered at 7:01am

Kay stares at his screen momentarily, waiting for her text back. "Man this the shit I be talkin' about.." Kay complained as he began to become impatient from her not texting him back.

"Maybe she don't wanna talk to ya ass! You literally just said you threatened to kill her, you think she wanna talk to you after that?" Blu mentioned as he was leaned back against the couch, scrolling on his phone.

Kay groaned in annoyance. He leans back on the couch as he lifted his head, staring at the ceiling that had colorful lights panning across it.

"You might as well say sorry to her.. cause you clearly thinking about her way too much."

yall im back and i brought out a chapter wit meeee this was kinda like a filler and basically to let y'all know what's gon happen between kay and enya and whats gon happen between jay and enya