𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐳

Harlem , New York
4 : 56PM
at the sugar-hill apartments

Jay was about to start shooting his music video, he had been waiting on Enya since two. And he was starting to get impatient. He panned his hand down his face as he looked down at his phone, checking his notifications, wanting to see if she texted or called him.

"Why you looking like that, my heart?" DD questions.

Jay smacks his teeth, dapping him up. "I'm waiting on shawty and she wasting my time I ain't gon' lie.." He said with an annoyed tone.

DD laughed. "I dead already wasn't feeling her.. my bad for saying that, but you know how I am." He says, shrugging his shoulders at the end.

After he says that, a familiar voice started to make itself became known. "My bad for being late! I had to deal with some shit.." Enya says breathlessly.

She was smiling as she swipes hair pieces from her view. "You dead had me thinking you was wasting my time.." Jay mentions.

He embraces her, quickly giving her a kiss. "You know I would never do that to you.. let's talk about why you and ya brother was sneak dissing me before I walked up?" She asks in a playful tone.

He laughed at her. "You know it ain't like that... don't be thinking too bad though." He reassures her, kissing her again.

She smiles softly. Enya pushes him away from her, she began to walk toward the crowd of people that was gathering up for Jay's music video. He followed behind her, watching her ass while she walked.

"Oh shit! My heart done pulled up to the block." D-Dot says out loud. He walked over to her, giving her a friendly embrace. "Y'all know I wouldn't miss out on being around y'all! You and DD like my little brothers.. Ima always show support." D-Dot smiles while listening to her talk.

Jay stood behind her, holding her by the waist. He glances at everyone standing around the block. Everything seemed normal until he realized a nigga standing by the corner with all black and his hood was on his head, practically hiding his whole face.

The dude started to walk across the street, coming over to where Jay and his people were standing. "Yo.. who that?" Jay asks as D-Dot started to look around.

The dude walked closer, dropping his hood. "What are you doing here, Kay!?" Enya says.

Kay snatches her by the arm. "You hang around the opps on the daily? That's why you wasn't answering my calls? You a hoe, word to my dead." Kay says.

He wasn't even paying attention to every OY member starting to walk toward the scene. "Yo bro, back up off her. This ain't ya block and you riskin' ya life for a female." Jay says, pushing Enya out the way.

Him and Kay were face to face now. "Nigga you think I care about ya bum ass block? If it was a shootout between us and y'all, everybody now who winning.." Kay replies.

"Can y'all not right now? And who dead gave you my lo?" Enya questioned, turning to Kay.

Kay smacks his teeth. "Don't worry bout' it. I dead could've came over here shooting shit up.. but I might just break up ya nigga and leave." Enya rolls her eyes. She rubs her temple as she looks around at everyone.

Jay wasn't going to trust her anymore. And she might not even be sanctioned around Sugar-hill anymore.

"Can you just leave, bro? If you were going to do something.. you would've did it already! So stop making a scene and go the fuck home." Enya says, standing in between him and Jay. Kay smacks his teeth, smacking Jay across the face.

Jay immediately reacts, he pushes Enya. She stumbles onto the ground. She glances up and watches them start to fight. "You fucked up... you dead fucked up.." D-Dot says as he walks over to her, helping her up off the ground.

She sighs, knowing D-Dot was right.

Some of the OY members started to break up the fight. Enya ran over to Kay, standing in front of him as she watches Jay stand up from the ground.

Jay stabilizes himself. He locked eyes with Enya, seeing her standing by Kay.

"You dead standing by this nigga side? And you played like you was fuckin' with me." Jay says, trying to catch his breath.

Enya stood there in silence. She pushes her hair behind her ear, she sighs. "You know it ain't like that! I swear..." She says with teary eyes.

Jay smacks his teeth. "Ion wanna hear no more.. take ya nigga and walk ya ass the fuck out my block!" He shouts at her.

"Don't do that, bro!" She says.

"My mans gon' dead shoot you and him if you ain't gone." He threatens.

Enya glances at his homeboy. His hand was underneath his shirt, she could see the gun print against his shirt. "You serious? You know what.. it's all good." Enya scoffs.

She turns around to Kay, dragging him by the collar of his hoodie. Kay stuck his tongue at Jay as he started to drop the O to annoy them.

Jay saw his mans stepping forward, but Jay stopped them from doing anything.

—at enya's apartment

"You serious? Like are you fucking serious, Kay?" Enya shouts.

Kay sat on the couch, laying his head back on the pillows. Enya was sitting on the farther end of the couch as she was sitting there staring at him with anger in her eyes.

"You made a scene for what? He had a music video today.. and you fought him? Like what the fuck is wrong with you!?" She says, staring at him with fire in her eyes.

Kay laughs at her. "You think I give a fuck about a video? I bet you was gon' shake ya ass on him and all that shit.." He replies, laughing and clapping at the same time.

She sucks her teeth, scratching her head in annoyance. "You think everything funny? Laugh ya ass out my front door..." Enya says while she stood from the couch, walking to the front door and opening it for him.

Kay still sat on the couch. He turned his head to face her with a smile was around his mouth. "Quit playin' with me. You think I'm some dog? You gotta be on drugs.." Kay states.

"I don't know.. you've already showed me that you need a leash." She insults, murmuring the last of her sentence.

Kay stood from the couch, walking over to her. He snatches her by neck and closing the door. "You dead playing with me? Like I won't leave you dead in this crib.." He threatens.

He starts to tighten his hand around her neck. Enya coughs a bit, she starts to hit his arm, wanting him to release her. "Kay..." She manages to say.

"You think a nigga playin' with you? Word to my dead, I will have you on the news. I'm already on the run for murder.. Ion mind another case."

it got crazy in this one i aint gon lieeeee yall think enya was wrong for doing what she did or was it justified?????