𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐯𝐞

Harlem , New York
2 : 30PM
at the sugar-hill apartments

"What you doing, my heart? Where the bitches at? We need em' for our video shoot." DD says.

Jay smacked his teeth. "Don't rush me, lil' nigga." He insults as he looks back down at his phone. DD became annoyed as he sat back, sparking a blunt.

"How ya girl doin'?" D-Dot questioned as he sat up from slouching in the backseat. Jay snickered as passes the blunt to him, starting focusing on his phone again. "That ain't my girl.. she doing good though. She supposed to pulling up for our video shoot later..." Jay mentions.

D-Dot started to "Ooh!".

Jay began to smile. "It ain't like that, muddy!" He reassured as he took the blunt back from D-Dot. His brother turned his head toward him as he and D-Dot both smacked their teeth. "We taking it slow.. wait! Be cool, she calling.." Jay says.

Everyone sat quiet as he answered the FaceTime coming from Enya.

"What's happening, ma?" He answers. She was in camera with her phone sitting up as she was walking around her room, searching for something.

Jay sat there in confusion. "What you looking for?" She walked over to the phone, picking it up and putting her full, natural face into the camera.

"My bad.. I need something to wear so I can come see you." She reassures. He smiles when hearing that as he takes the blunt from DD, inhaling the fumes then blowing it into the camera.

Enya laughs. "It don't matter what it is, just make it to where everybody knows you there for me." She smiles as she listened to him talk.

To be honest, when it came to conversation, Jay had many different ways to make it interesting. He never talked about having sex with her every time they had a call. He always made it comfortable.

Even when he went to her apartment, he made her feel comfortable. He didn't want her to think that he only wanted her for sex. To shorten things, he eased his way into her bed.

"I got you... Imma text you when I'm on the way." She says.

Jay hummed. She smiled, she then kisses the camera as she ended the call moments after.

Jay sat his phone in his lap. He then looked around at his homeboys as they were smiling heavily, starting to dap him up.

—at c-blu's apartment

Blu and Dougie were on the game as Kay sat in the corner of the couch on his phone.

He was watching Instagram videos, wanting to entertain himself since he couldn't think of anything to do with himself.

He went to the messages between him and Enya. He scrolled and scrolled before going to her contact information, then clicking the FaceTime button. It rung three times before she purposely denied his call.

"The fuck?" He murmured as his face turned from bored to upset. Kay starts to spam her phone. And unfortunately, she kept declining his calls until she officially silenced her notifications.

He started to become angry. Kay stood from the couch, stretching his body. He then walked to the front door. "I'm bout' to hit a deli real quick." Kay mentions as he was putting his shoes on.

Blu paused the game and turned around. "You coming back after or you bout' to do some extra shit?" He questioned as he watches Kay's movements. Kay turned his head after putting his coat on. "Don't worry about what else I'm doing.. keep the door unlocked." He says.

The door shut behind him after he walked out. Blu smacked his teeth as he turned back around, finishing the game with him and Dougie.

Kay starts to spam Enya with messages as he walked down the street. He then goes onto send her a voice message.

"You think I'm a dummy? You purposely forwarding my calls like I don't know where the fuck you lay ya head at. When I catch the nigga you with, don't be on the net with my mans, talkin' bout' some free Kay this and free Kay that. I'm on that all the way."

ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS I FINALLY CAME BACKKKKK!!!!! b