𝐮𝐧𝐨

in the club
11 : 45 PM
Brooklyn , New York

"Pass that bitch, the fuck?" Dougie exclaims.

Kay sat there laughing at him, he passes the blunt as he glances around the club. It was starting to get hot on the streets and he needed time to spend somewhere. And the club, in the VIP section, along with Dougie and a blunt was exactly worth time spending.

"You good, my heart?" Dougie questions. Kay hummed as he turned his head. His eyes were low and red, and he still decided to take the blunt and smoke his life away. "You don't look good. You need some pussy.." Dougie snickers while taking the blunt from Kay once again. Kevin laughed as he leaned back on the couch.

He then put his attention on a female not that far from the VIP section. She was pretty, and she looked like her pussy was immaculate. But that's how Kay was feeling at the moment. "I'd fuck the shit outta her right there." He mentions as he pointed at the girl dancing with her friend on the far end of the club.

Dougie laughed. "She don't want you.. freaky nigga." Kay took the blunt, smoking the rest of it.

After a while, Kay stood up and stretched. Dougie follows up after him as Kay walked out with his mans following him, making sure he makes it out safely.

—5 minutes later

"Can you drive? Be a uber, instead of a 'ooter." Kay jokingly mentions.

Dougie unlocked the car, they both got in as he started the car. Kay leaned his head back on the headrest as he looked out the window, seeing people starting to walk out the building. He immediately saw that girl from earlier. "Come my way shawty!" Kay shouted from out the window, the girl turned her head and saw Kay looking at her with low eyes.

"You called me?" She questioned.

He smiled at her, "Obviously. You the only one that look fine as fuck." She snickered at the compliment as her friend stood in the background mugging with her arms crossed. "You look good too.." She says with a smirk around her mouth. Kay then took his phone and put it in her hand. "I'm trying to get to know you better.. put ya number in, ma." She smiles at him as she immediately put her number in his phone, saving her name as Enya with a heart next to it.

"You better answer me when I call or text." He says. She smiles and waves at him as her friend drags her away from the car that Kay was in.

Kay stares at her ass while she walked away. "Her shit fat as fuck.." Kay murmured underneath his breath. Dougie laughed, pulling off and taking Kay back to his apartment.

—10 minutes later

"Girl, what the fuck?" Maia says.

"What? He sexy.." Enya mentions. Maia smiled as they walked to the car. It was running smoothly, Enya caught a fine nigga and they had a fun time at the club. "He is good looking.. but still." Enya laughed as they drove back Maia's apartment.

Enya walked in her apartment, immediately heading to her room. She fell on her mattress as she began to embrace the softness of her bed. "I gotta work tomorrow.." Enya murmurs into her covers. She sighed as she walked in the bathroom, turning on the shower.

She lathered her body with soap, making sure to clean herself thoroughly. Enya began to think about the dude she met at the club. It was too soon, but she wanted him to be in here with her. He too fine to excuse his face from her mind.

Enya turned the shower off, her phone began to vibrate on the bathroom counter. She put a towel around herself as she looked at her screen to see it say unknown number. She answered it after a moment of hesitation, "Damn.. took you long enough, ma." Enya laughed.

She recognized the voice. "You ain't even say a hello or how are you? I never even got your name." Enya stood in front of the sink as she started her evening routine. The boy laughed on the other end of the phone, beginning to go with his move.

"My name Kay Flock, Flock because I be flockin' niggas down."

Enya laughed. "That's a cute introduction.. but what's ya real name?" Kay laughs. He declined on telling his actual name. Kay Flock was an undercover nigga, and he was going to keep it that way. He wasn't about to get soft for no bitch or hoe.

"Like I said, it's Kay Flock."

Enya sighed, finishing up her routine. "I'm not about to push you to say a name. Anyway.. why you call me outta all the hoes you got?" Kay laughed at the assumption.

"Man what? Stop playing on me like that, ma." Enya smiled softly as she walked in her room to find something comfortable to wear. "Answer my FaceTime.. I'm trynna see ya face." Kay mentions as he turned the phone call into a FaceTime call.

She answered the call, sitting her phone up on the dresser. "I called at the right time.. you got ya boobs and ass out." He sat on the other end of the phone as he stared at Enya while she put on a big shirt to cover her bra and panty set.

"I guess you did. But anyway, how you be moving? You look real dangerous.. Mr. Kay Flockin' niggas down." She smiles.

Kay walked in his bathroom, putting his phone up against the sink counter, showing himself shirtless with a pair of grey shorts on.

"Cause I am dangerous. The fuck? Niggas know I'm big DOA." Kay started throwing his gang signs up as he got in the camera with a smile around his mouth. Enya forces a smile, starting to think about what he just said.

He's a gang member. It was concerning, but Enya liked someone who can be protective and tote a gun for her. Kay stood in the camera as he was looking at Enya with a grin around his mouth. "Whatchu thinking bout?" Enya put her attention on Kay as he was still looking at her.

"Nun really. You a DOA member? What that mean?" She questions.

"Dump on Anything. Our motion real around NYC, can't nobody play on us. You fuckin' around with a real one, ma." He says.

He was serious about this. Usually, other niggas would pretend to be like that. But Enya could really tell that Kay was about that and he would do anything to keep that name that they call him.

"You might become Mrs. Flock, play ya cards right with me and that might happen."

how it is????
follow slutt4kskiii