𝐝𝐨𝐬

at Kay's apartment
7 : 20 AM
Bronx , New York

"I talked to her last night, she cool or whatever." Kay mentioned to Dougie.

Dougie smiles after hearing Kay's success with getting the girl. "You think you can drop ya hoes fa her?" Kay snickered at the comment, passing the blunt to Setty who was sitting on the far end of the couch.

"Fuck I look like? She ain't my bitch.." Kay saw Dougie frown a bit, but it ain't matter to him. Why would a street nigga like him drop his hoes for one bitch? That was never how Kay moved and he ain't never gonna to stop that move.

"And you wonder why ole' girl from last time left ya twinkie looking ass." Kay sucked his teeth at the comment.

Dougie laughed at Kay, passing the blunt to him. Kay blew the smoke in Doug's face as he took another hit, and handed it back to Setty.

"She still be on my phone. I fucked the shit out of her the last time we linked." Kay then stood, demonstrating how he had the girl in the bed. Both of his mans sat there laughing at him as he sat himself back down on the couch. "She texted me on some freaky shit.. talking bout she want the KK special." All three of them laughed they ass off after hearing that.

Kay was a demon in the streets, and would become a lover in the sheets. These hoes had no idea how much Kay was playing in their face. But they still called him over they house whenever they wanted some dick. And Kay was always there to deliver it.

"You bout to treat her like the other hoes? That's messed up." Kay hunches his shoulders. The expression around his face had shown that he didn't care about how Enya felt if he hit her then ghosted her. "But if the pussy good.. I might wife her." Kay stood from the couch, walking to the kitchen to warm up his Chinese food from last night.

Dougie shook his head in disappointment. "Nigga.. didn't you hit bout three hoes last week? Don't pretend like you give a fuck about her and her feelings." Kay announces as Dougie sighed and then he stood, stretching his arms. Setty followed as Dougie walked to the front door. "Me and Set bout to head out, stay dangerous, my heart." Dougie opened the door and left as Set dapped Kay up then followed right behind Doug.

Kay closes the door, locking it behind them. He stood there momentarily then sucked his teeth at the thought of Dougie defending the hoes that be around NY. "That nigga turning soft.. DOA ain't trynna be known fa that." Kay mentioned to himself as he walked in his room.

—at Enya's apartment

"You wanna link with him?" Maia questions over the phone. Enya hummed, smiling. Maia shook her head in disappointment and disbelief. "What if he fuck you then duck you? What you gonna do then?" That was no problem to Enya. She knew how these NY niggas moved, and she could clearly tell that Kay was the same as the other dudes.

"I know how he move.. he know once he get this coochie, he gon come back for more." The friends laughed at the comment.

"Whatever, Ima call you back."

Enya hummed, watching the phone hang up.  She threw her phone down on the couch and walked in her room to take a shower. Enya started the shower and immediately heard someone calling her phone.

She scurried out to the living room with a towel around her body. She glances at the screen to see the contact name say Kay Flockin'. Enya answered the FaceTime call and was greeted with a handsome lightskin nigga in the screen.

"What you doing, ma? I'm trynna come over and ya already know the rest." Enya laughed at him.

She walked in the bathroom, propping her phone up. "You can't handle me like you think you will. Too much ass back here fa you." Kay widened his eyes as he stood up from where he was sitting.

"What shawty? Ima have ya ass calling me fa more and more. I put dick down and that's word to my brothers." Enya smiled at his confidence.

She liked him, but she knew how Kay played around. "Come over and show me how Kay Flock be fuckin' these hoes." He snickered at her assumptions.

"Man, I don't be around other hoes. I'm solo.. but send the lo and Ima come Flock that pussy." She smiles and went to their messages, sending him her location. Enya looked back at the FaceTime call to see Kay smiling when he saw the notification hit his phone. "Word, Ima be there in 20." He then hung up.

Enya immediately got in the shower, lathering her body with soap. She made sure to be clean for him. This was her first time ever inviting a nigga to her house to fuck. She ain't never fuck a nigga in NY, so Kay being her first time was going to be a bit awkward and scary.

—20 minutes later

Kay stood in the elevator. He rubbed his hands together, excited about him linking with Enya. He made sure to get real fresh for this moment.

"Y'know a nigga had to throw on the Amiri." He mutters, looking down at his Amiri jeans and his shoes that was coincidentally made by the same brand. The elevator made it to the 5th floor, opening its door to show a hallway with doors leading down it.

He walked off, looking around. He then looked at his phone to check the address. "507.." He murmured as he walked down the hall until finding the apartment number.

507 was in front of him. He breathed in and knocked on the door. After a moment of silence, the door opened and he saw Enya standing there with a smile around her mouth, along with a black lingerie set on her body.

She pulled him in by the hand, he looked down at her ass. "Gah damn.. mamas." He murmurs as she walked them both into her bedroom. Enya pushes him on the bed and he leaned back while staring at her, watching her every move.

Enya closes the bedroom door. Kay bit his bottom lip, knowing he found a precious piece of pussy out of all the females he done ever hit. "Bring that ass here, ma." Enya seductively walks towards him as she straddled his lap, he wraps his arms around her waist and slapping her ass with both of his hands.

"Take this off." He demanded, tugging on the black lingerie bra covering her breast.

She slowly pulled the bra off as Kay stares at her. He saw the worry around her face. He then stopped her and she looked up at him. "Why you nervous? Ya first time?" Enya breathed in as she hesitantly nodded. Kay smiles at her, pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"Ima make sure to be gentle.. but Ima still flock ya shit." They both laughed at his jokes. Enya felt her heart beating in a fast motion. Was it because it was her first time or was it because of how sincere he was to her? She didn't know what it was, but she knew she wanted to do this.

Enya breathes in, getting down on her knees, positioning herself in between Kay's legs. He grinned at her sudden rush of confidence. But he didn't mind, he wanted to get in and out.

"Don't be pushing my head down like crazy."

this chapter finna get a lil crazyyyyy
how yall feeling bout the storyline so far???