𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬

at the hospital
5 : 10 AM
Bronx , New York

Enya sat at the front desk, waiting on something productive to happen at work. She despised being a receptionist at the front desk. She wanted to work with the nurses and make another wave of income, but her superiors thought being a receptionist was her best option.

Enya sighs, caressing her stomach. Having sex with Kay seemed to disturb her stomach recently. It wasn't because she didn't like it or because she was sick, it was because it was her first time and he started to become a little more rougher after Enya had gotten used to his size.

After a moment of boredom, she heard her phone vibrating in her pocket. Enya pulled the phone out to see that Kay was FaceTiming her. She slightly smiles as she proceeded to answer the phone.

"Where you at, ma?" He automatically questions.

"I'm at work. What're you doing this early in the morning?" She inquired with a grin around her mouth. He snickered, looking back in the camera with a blunt sitting between his lips. "Y'know a nigga gotta smoke a opp every now and then.." Enya laughs.

"And who are these opps?" Kay looked in the camera as he stood from where he was sitting, walking himself into the kitchen and setting his phone up against the counter. "Hella niggas.. you wouldn't believe how many niggas we done killed in a time span." Enya sat there quietly with a minor amount of worry surrounding her face.

"So.. you be really out here killing?" Kay hummed in agreement at her question as he hit the blunt again, blowing the smoke into the camera.

It was unsettling to hear something like that. But she should've known when he mentioned about being in the DOA. It's in their name, Dump on Anything.

Kay stood in front of the camera, glaring at Enya with no emotion around his face as he used his lighter to burn the blunt a little more. "You thinkin' bout me, mamas?" Enya had been broken from her trance as she forces a smile around her mouth.

"What you mean?" Kay laughs.

"You looked as if you were thinking for a minute.. you thinking about how handle my business in deadly ways?" Kay leaned against the counter as he looked in the camera with a smile around his mouth, slightly showing the small gap in his teeth.

Enya slightly grinned. "Of course not.. do whatever you do. You are a DOA and I heard the DOA niggas is dangerous." Kay laughs at her comment about the DOA, he couldn't deny her on that one.

"Don't worry, Ima make sure you ain't in no gang shit that involves me or anyone else, ya heard me, mama?" Enya nodded to his promise.

After getting the DOA topic away from the conversation, they both started a whole different conversation that seemed more comfortable to Enya. She ended up sitting on the phone with Kay until he had fallen asleep, but instead of hanging up, she kept him on the phone the entire time.

—5 hours later

Kay awakened in his bed. He looked around, then at his phone. He saw that he was still on FaceTime with Enya. He slightly smiles as he called her name. "You still on here, mama?" She lifted up the phone to see him lying there with a large amount of tiredness around his face.

"Yeah, I' m here.. You still tired? I can hang up and let you sleep." Kay declined her offer.

"I'm actually about to shower and get ready to go meet my mans. Call me after work, ight?" She hummed as the call ended.

Kay snickered in an evil way as he lifted himself from the mattress. He knew he had Enya around his finger like how strippers be around a pole. He was definitely going to lead her on, and he wasn't going to feel any regret about it.

After getting out the shower, he heard someone calling his phone. He looked down to see the contact name say, Dougz B. Kay answered the phone as Dougie sat there with Setty as they were smoking a nice size blunt.

"What's the word, my heart?" Dougie questions.

"Nun much.. I was actually bout to pull up on ya'll." Dougie sat up with excitement around his face. "Word to? Pull up right now." Kay then ended the call as he walked in his closet and looked for something to wear.

He found his outfit. Kay loved his Amiri, so that was what the fit was going to be. He threw on an Amiri white tee and a pair of plain Amiri jeans, along with some off white 4's. He looked in the bathroom mirror as he sprayed himself with a cologne that attracts the hoes.

Kay examined his week old braids. "Man.. they'll be alright for another week." He says, walking out the front door and heading to the downstairs part of his apartment building.

He walked out the doors. A minor breeze hit him as he looked around, making sure to stay on his P's and Q's. Kay Flock wasn't an average New York nigga. He was a nigga who shot and killed a nigga in front of his own sister. He was also a drill rapper who dissed a dead member from every gang he could think of.

So he made sure to be extra careful as he walked through the streets.

It took 15 minutes to get to Dougie's apartment. Kay walked up the stairs, finding the apartment number then knocking on the door.

A second passes and Set had opened the door. They dapped each other up as Kay walked in the house to see Dougie sitting on the couch with a female sitting on his lap. "What up, my heart." Kay says.

"What up." Dougie greeted back as he and Kay dapped one another up. Kay then took a glance at the female sitting on his lap. "You brought one fa yourself? Damn, niggas ain't wanna think about big bro at the time." Dougie laughed as he watches Kay sit down on the couch next to him.

"What you mean? Thought that Enya girl was fa keeps." Kay laughed at the comment. Dougie smiles as he passes the blunt to Kay. Kay hits the blunt as he began talking about his situation with Enya.

"You know how I move. She ain't fa me to keep, but she got a wetter on her." Dougie sighed.

He then hit the blunt twice. "You such a young nigga stuck in ya ways. It's sad lowkey." Kay hunches his shoulders, taking the blunt from Dougie and hitting it a couples times before handing it to Setty.

"Fuck it.. I'm big DOA. Fuck I look like making a hoe mine when I got niggas who wanna kill me? That's basically having a burden on ya back."

oop not too much now kay flocker
anyway i wrote this a little quick but it turned out good