You gulped but still maintained the eye contact with me by looking into his eyes from the mirror.

He slowly took steps closer to you and encircled his arms around my waist.

Jin : You fought with that Lady and it got viral everywhere right?

You just hummed has now you're holding back your moans as he's making circles around your already hardened tits.

Jin : You must be Happy but seeing you happy makes me want to make you cry.

You bit your lips when he pinched your nipple and he smirked to see the desperation on your face. Slowly moving his hand he cupped your pussy and made tight hold and you couldn't hold back your moan this time.

Jin : Wet by only this.

He smirked and backed off making you look at him disbelief, he threw something on the washbasin and your eyes widened when you saw vibrator.

Jin : Put it on!!

YN : Huh?

Jin : I said put that on and come out to have lunch.

YN : You gotta be kidding me.

Jin : Do I really look like a guy who jokes around?

I shook my head and gulped seeing the glare, without saying anything further he walked out of the washroom and sighed looking at the vibrator but have no option than wearing it.

......

After wearing it I stepped out of the washroom feeling all uncomfortable because of this fucking toy in my uterus.

I reached our table but my eyes widened when I saw my hospital's director. I looked at Jin who is showing is gentleman smile to him and to me whereas there's this monster inside him in real.

I bowed to the director but suddenly felt the vibrator working and my gaze immediately turned to Jin who is smirking looking at me.

Director : Oh hello Mrs Kim take your seat.

I took the seat and again was about to gasp as he pressed the button. He's controlling the vibrator with that fucking remote hiding under the table.

YN : Ah~

They both turned their gaze to me and I looked at director all embarrassed.

Director : Are you okay is everything alright?

I nod while pressing my legs together as this man has gone crazy. I glared at him and in return he winked at me and that was fucking hot of him.

....

I didn't enjoy the lunch as the whole I was busy in suppressing my moans. The moment I opened my mouth for a bite my moan couldn't get hold on themselves.

Director : You should visit hospital, you look pale dear.

He says noticing the sweat beads on my forehead but only if he knew I got married to heartless man who is going to nay extent to ruin me.

YN : I'll just take medicine.

He nods and after finally biding bye walked out of the restaurant and I turned to my husband who's smirking at me.

Jin : Hope you enjoyed honey!

He says while tugging my hair strand behind and I stood there doing nothing, my self respect must be somewhere inside seven feet down the earth.

He stepped back and walked away leaving me all dumbfounded and I immediately ran inside the washroom to remove this fucking vibrator.

......