Ailnarami class Bio

Description : In the early days of World War 2, the Galaxia empire and the Japanese empire at that time had an old agreement Namely, if the Galaxia empire wanted to develop technology, especially Japanese battleships. They had to provide compensation in return, this agreement was what allowed the Galaxia empire to make Nagato-class Dreadnoughts from Japan.

The first ship arrived in the Galaxia empire in 1941, she was named Nagami back at Japan. It is the third ship of the Nagato class Dreadnought ( Which is the same class as Mutsu and Nagato ), It doesn't stop there, the Galaxia empire received the trust of the Japanese empire to build more ships of this class based on a license from Kure Naval Arsenal. Later they have the blueprint from them after the license was ended with now the Imperial Galaxian can mass produced these ships. The first ship was named IGN Ailnarami and the last one was named IGN Nunki, all of these are named from the names of the known stars in astronomy.

Until almost the end of World War 2, a total of 30 Dreadnoughts had been built and actively served with the Galaxia imperial navy until the end of World War 2. Post WW2 and the beginning of the early stages of Cold War age, 20 of these ships are modified to use missiles as their main weapons, later they are known as Formalhaut class Missile Dreadnoughts, which is a sub class from the Ailnarami class Dreadnought. She serve the Imperial Galaxian Navy from 1941 and retired from her term of service in 2018, and then she became a musesum ship layer in Imperial Galaxia. The only one of the first 10 Ailnarami classes managed to survive and become a museum, while the rest were her sisters sunk or destroyed as a test target or even modified a restaurant or floating villa owned by a civilian.

Ship's specification

Name : Ainalrami

Allied force called : IGN  Ainalrami

Former name : ( Japanese name ) Nagami

Ship class : Ailnarami class Dreadnought (Modified Nagato class Dreadnought)

Motto : Oceanum est locus certaminis ( The ocean is my place of struggle )

Furthermore specification

Pennant number : 201

Code : BB

Displacement : 32.740 Tons

Length : 220 Meters

Wide : 29,02 Meters

Waterline : 9,08 Meters

Speed : 31 Knots

ARNAMENTS :

•4× 410 mm Naval guns

•20× 14 mm secondary guns

•4× 20 mm Flak guns

•8× 533 mm Torpedo tubes

ARMOR :

Waterline belt : 305–100 mm (12–4 in)

Deck : 144 mm (5,7 in)

Gun turret : 305–190 mm (12,0–7,5 in)

Barbette : 305 mm (12 in)

Conning tower : 369 mm (14,5 in)

Ramming hull front : 350 mm ( 13,78 in )

Ship looks :