Episode 7 : The new discovery and The Betrayed

At Iron Blood faction, more precisely in Münich

Technische Universität München or TUM

Yes, this is the place where Astoria will learn as a college student for atleast not several months or 3 to 5 years. But because the situation is in a war time, the education system at this university will be accelerated slightly considering the current conditions during the war. This university is one of the most top 5 schools in Iron Blood faction, many peoples even shipgirls with the best achievements born from here. And no wonder why this university is always full of applicants every year. And coincidentally, this year they are holding a reception for prospective new students.

And now we could see she is waiting for her turn to get the chance to take this college entrance exam. Because she chose to major in medical technology, the exam questions were also related to this. And you could say this is quite challenging for her, because everything is written in Germany language and later education will be taught in German language.

After many of long and extensive written tests and interviews

Astoria jump in cheerfull and tears cause she was accepted into the major that he wants and is interested in. And now she is officially a student at this famous university in Iron Blood faction. Because she was so happy, she bowed down in gratitude and stayed for a while before telling Betelguese and Sagaras who were currently still in Sakura Empire.

Even though she attended school under pressure from the German Nazi government, she realized that educational facilities were fully protected by the government. Although some things are strictly limited, especially activities outside of lectures. She also didn't think that the rumor that Iron Blood was the faction with the most advanced technical knowledge in Azur Lane was true, Astoria had visited several technological places that caught her attention several times. She also had the opportunity to see one of the giant weapons made by Nazi Germany, namely the Schwerer Gustav.

Her life in Iron Blood faction somehow feels nice and make her don't want to left there and go to other else. But because she remember why she got here, for college and her dream to create the Medigun that she have dreamed to build it, she is determined to realize the advanced medical technology of her idol, Doctor Ludwig. With the hope, she can make great progress for the world in the health sector, of course. Also, in the time she was being a college student here, she make many friends with the shipgirls that have their college learning and even the humans. From the humans, she makes a lot of friends and became her close friend, her close friends names are Erika and Hanz. Erika chose to major in botany because she intended to have her own botanical business. While Hanz originally wanted to be a member of the military, but then he chose to major in mechanical engineering. He even told Astoria that he once dreamed of riding in his version of a Maus tank equipped with many flame throwers and lots of machine guns around. Even though they choose different major, their friendship in Münich will be always remember.

Several months later

Astoria seemed very exhausted and almost helpless. She failed several times in making the Medigun she hoped so much come true, she was seen lying on the floor of the practical room with her messy hair, several black spots from smoke or something like that spread across her face. She was also worried, because this was her last semester and she was required to produce a research work along with her thesis which she had to type herself.

Astoria : " Ich bin so müde... "
*She muttered to herself*

Astoria : *look at her wristwatch* " Is almost night, i must get back soon now to my room "