Episode 8 : The other Galaxian ships

( Picture above is the Imperial Galaxian Navy flag )

On the open waters

Astoria : " So you said that you fought with the Azur Lane shipgirls in one battle that makes you must fall back after they stealing the Black Mental Cube from Sakura Empire ? "

Betelguese : " Yes, but the most worst thing i ever heard and know that the sirens that siding with Sakura Empire and Iron Blood are our true enemy... and in that battle i ... fought with my grandmother or my predeccor alongside other shipgirls of the Imperial Galaxian Navy "

Astoria : " Your Predeccor- WAIT ! Did you said OTHER Imperial Galaxian Navy shipgirls ?! "

Betelguese : " Yes, there were several of them and i know their names. Their names are IGN Aquila or known as IGN Eagle CA - 240 and her youngger sister name IGN M78 CA - 249, IGN Rigil Kentaurus FFG - 262, IGN Omega Centauri SSG - 475, IGN Halley The Great DDG - 261, IGN
Empress Andromeda CVN - 152, and was been supported by IGN Fixer AR - 784 repair ship. They were team up to blocade me from attacking the Civillian shipgirls that were escaping the area where i invade it with Sagaras while you are at your College "

Astoria : " That's.. that's so many of them ! Total there are 7 of them that is our Imperial Galaxian Navy and they all are shipgirls ? "

Betelguese : *Take a long, deep breath* " Recte " ( Exactly )

Flashback That moment

??? : " Oh i don't think so traitor... "

A shipgirl with an almost fully metal armor body appear in front of Betelguese as he was trying to protect the Iron Blood shipgirls from getting raining of Salvo. She has a fox ear, brown eyes, and on her right side shoulder has something looks like a a scarf or something holding her Axe looking at him.

??? : " And of course i know who you are Betelguese, and seeing you siding with the Crimson Axis indicates that you are a traitor "

Z23 : " Who is she Betelguese ? And why he knows you ? "