UNVEILED

As the bottle spun in the center of the circle, anticipation hung thick in the air, each turn bringing it closer to revealing the next participant's fate. When it finally came to a stop, pointing directly at Sunoo, a nervous energy filled the room.

Sunoo hesitated for a moment, weighing his options before deciding on truth. He knew that a dare could potentially push boundaries he wasn't ready to cross, especially with Heeseung by his side.

Their friends erupted into laughter at Sunoo's choice, their amusement evident as they eagerly awaited his response. But Sunoo and Heeseung remained solemn, their eyes locked in a silent exchange of understanding.

When the question finally came, Sunoo's heart skipped a beat, the weight of it heavy on his shoulders. He glanced at Heeseung, searching for reassurance in his gaze, and was met with a soft chuckle—a surprising reaction that caught him off guard.

As their friends leaned in, curiosity shining in their eyes, Sunoo felt a lump form in his throat. He hesitated, the truth threatening to spill from his lips like a floodgate about to burst.

But as he looked at Heeseung, who nodded encouragingly and shrugged his shoulders in a silent gesture of acceptance, Sunoo felt a sense of calm wash over him. With a resigned sigh, he finally spoke, his voice barely above a whisper.

"We're... we're boyfriends," Sunoo admitted, the words hanging in the air like a delicate thread.

Their friends were stunned into silence, their eyes widening in disbelief before erupting into cheers and applause. Sunoo and Heeseung exchanged a glance, a silent acknowledgment passing between them—a shared moment of vulnerability and courage in the face of uncertainty.

As the cheers subsided and their friends enveloped them in congratulatory hugs, Sunoo and Heeseung knew that their secret was out, but in its revelation, they found a newfound sense of freedom and acceptance, their love stronger than ever in the light of truth.