SAVED

Sunoo approached Heeseung cautiously, the scent of smoke hanging heavy in the air as he drew nearer. Clearing his throat discreetly, he tried to mask the discomfort that threatened to overwhelm him.

"Heeseung," Sunoo began, his voice gentle yet firm, "can we talk?"

Heeseung turned to face him, a faint smirk playing on his lips as he took another drag from his cigarette. "Sure, what's on your mind?"

Sunoo hesitated, trying to ignore the acrid smell that filled his senses. "I just wanted to check in with you. You seemed a bit...distant earlier."

Heeseung's expression softened, his eyes flickering with a hint of regret. "I appreciate your concern, Sunoo. But you don't need to worry about me."

Sunoo bit his lip, suppressing the urge to cough as he forced himself to maintain his composure. "I just want you to know that I'm here for you, Heeseung. No matter what."

As their conversation came to an end, Sunoo excused himself from Heeseung's side, eager to escape the suffocating cloud of smoke that surrounded them. Making his way back to their friends, he plastered on a smile, determined not to let his discomfort show.

"I'll just go to the bathroom," Sunoo announced casually, his voice tinged with forced cheerfulness.

Once safely inside the bathroom, Sunoo retrieved his inhaler from his pocket, his hands trembling slightly as he brought it to his lips. Taking a deep breath, he steadied himself before taking a long, calming puff.

"Oh gosh, I almost died there," Sunoo muttered to himself, releasing a shaky chuckle as he felt the familiar rush of relief wash over him. With a deep breath and a renewed sense of determination, he composed himself and returned to his friends, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTES || HEESUNजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें