MORNING AFTER

Cw: mature content

The morning light streamed through the curtains, casting a soft glow over Heeseung and Sunoo as they stirred awake in each other's arms. With a contented sigh, Sunoo stretched lazily, feeling the warmth of Heeseung's embrace enveloping him.

As they greeted each other with sleepy smiles, Sunoo sat up on the bed, his heart still racing from the passion of the night before. With a soft exhale, he reached for the inhaler on the bedside table, its familiar shape offering comfort in the midst of the morning haze.

Feeling Heeseung's arms wrap around him from behind, Sunoo leaned back into the embrace, his body melting against Heeseung's with a sense of ease. He closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of Heeseung's lips pressing against his neck in gentle kisses.

Reluctantly pulling away, Heeseung pressed a lingering kiss to Sunoo's cheek before rising from the bed with a playful grin. "I'll go take a bath," he murmured, his voice husky with desire.

Sunoo watched Heeseung go with a fond smile, his heart fluttering with warmth as he reflected on the intimacy they had shared. As he took a deep breath from the inhaler, he felt a sense of calm wash over him, knowing that he was exactly where he belonged—in Heeseung's arms, ready to face whatever the day may bring with a newfound sense of love and confidence.