you go into labor backstage - part two (requested)

The car pulled up to the hospital doors just a few minutes later.

Rosé was throwing the door open before it even came to a complete stop before getting out and rushing to your side.

"Okay, baby. Everything's going to be alright now. Put your arms around me and we'll go inside."

You nodded and swung your legs over the edge of the seat before wrapping your arms around her.

She gently helped you out of the car before helping you through the doors.

As soon as they closed behind you, she was yelling out for help, knowing there wasn't much time left.

"I need help!" She yelled. "My wife is in labor! The baby's coming very quickly."

A nurse hurried over to your side with a wheelchair and Rosé helped you into it before following the nurse through the doors.

As soon as you reached one of the rooms and Rosie helped you over to the bed, you breathed out a short breath of relief.

It wasn't over yet but you were at least safe and sound in the hospital and Rosé was there by your side; that's all you needed.

The doctor quickly came into the room as Rosie took your hand and brought it to her lips for a kiss.

Sweat was rolling down your forehead and the pain was worse than ever at this point, almost constant now.

"Well, looks like you got here just in time." The doctor said as they looked you over. "It's time to have a baby."

"Rosie," You spoke as you began to feel a little anxious.

You've both been waiting for this day.

You've been counting them down and looking forward to it.

But the part of actually bringing them into the world has always made you feel a little anxious.

Rosé was smiling brightly as her hand shook in yours.

She was beyond excited and so ready to see your baby enter the world and finally meet and hold them.

"It's okay, my love." She whispered softly.

"Promise you won't leave?"

"I promise you, sweet girl. I'm not going anywhere, not even for a second. I'm in this with you every step of the way. I'm right here."

You took a deep breath as a couple more people entered the room as they all prepared for your baby to be born.

"You don't need to be anxious." She whispered as she kissed your forehead. "You can do this. We've waited so long and we're finally here."

You nodded as she brushed the hair that clung to your forehead away.

"Let's have a baby."

"Okay." You said as you took a deep breath.

"I'm right here with you. Let's do this, together." She said and kissed your knee as she pulled it back slightly.

And as you focused on her soothing touch, presence, and voice in your ear, you took one more breath before you began to bring your' and Rosie's baby into the world.

It was quick; very quick.

Your baby was extremely impatient from the moment it all started until now.

It took just a few minutes for their cries to fill the room as Rosé gasped and you put your head back against the pillow as everything faded away for a split second.

"Oh, my god..." Rosie whispered in awe. "Baby?"

She brushed her fingers along your knee as she gently let it go and let it fall against the bed.

"Our baby is here." She said through her tears of joy.

You opened your heavy eyes and as soon as you saw your precious baby as they were placed on your chest, everything stopped.

Everything you had gone through until now was so worth it.

Not just during pregnancy or labor but every single thing in life.

It was all worth it as you gazed into your baby's eyes and their cries stopped upon seeing you.

"Oh, my gosh. You're so cute." You grinned as you gently placed your hand on their back.

"Congratulations." The nurse smiled. "You've both got a healthy daughter."

Rosie couldn't seem to stop crying.

She was in awe of everything.

Until now, you'd kept it a surprise.

Neither of you wanted to find out if it would be a boy or girl because, at the end of the day, it didn't matter to either of you at all.

A healthy baby with ten fingers and ten toes is all you care about.

But realizing that you both had a little girl now, that you were mothers to this precious little daughter, was overwhelming for her in the best way.

"You're the cutest baby I've ever seen." She whispered as she stared at the baby on your chest. "Welcome to the world, angel. We're so happy you're here and we're so proud to be your moms."

You smiled and kissed your daughter's head while Rosé took in every little feature; her eyes, her nose, her little ears, and the way her tiny little fingers wrapped around her own as Rosie's soft voice and touch became familiar.

"She's holding my finger." Rosie cried. "Oh, I love her so much already."

You smiled as you looked at your wife.

"I'm so proud of you." She said to you before leaning in for a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too." You smiled before kissing her lips once more.

"Now, you, tiny girl, we have to talk. You better not be that impatient all your life. You were in quite a hurry to get here. We're going to have to talk about that too."

You chuckled as you listened to her playfully and teasingly scold your daughter, already knowing that she was going to be the best mom ever and that your baby girl was very lucky to have you both.