broken (requested)

While Rosé was out picking up dinner for the two of you to share, you decided to take a look around her bedroom.

Her room was very spacious and beautifully decorated and you couldn't help but admire how nice it was.

She had pictures of her with her family across the wall and her table, as well as pictures of her and the girls.

They were all so precious and sweet.

It was easy to see how loved she was.

She had gifts that BLINKs have given her across her room as well as different things from the brands she works with.

You were especially mesmerized by the bottles of perfume she had across the table.

She had quite a few of them and they all looked so fancy and as if they smelled like heaven.

You reached for one of the bottles and sprayed a little on your wrist and it smelled so amazing that you just closed your eyes and relished in the incredible scent.

You reached for another and sprayed a little in the air and you recognized it instantly because it's one that your girlfriend often wears.

You smiled to yourself and sprayed a little on your other wrist, wishing you could smell the scent forever because it reminded you of Rosie and it brought you comfort and warmth.

You heard the front door close before Rosie yelled out for you.

"Y/N, baby? I'm back! Ready to eat?"

You took the bottle of perfume with you because you wanted to ask Rosie if you could borrow it.

But as you headed downstairs to the kitchen where you assumed she was waiting for you.

But as you made your way down the steps, you tripped over your feet and fell down the rest of them.

You landed on the floor with a wince as pain from your ribs and your ankle hit you hard.

But it wasn't just that which caught Rosie's attention.

It was also the sound of something shattering on the floor.

"What happened?" She asked as she hurried into the room.

She saw you trying to sit up on the floor and beside you was a pool of her perfume, the delicate bottle now shattered on the floor.

"Oh, my god. Is that my favorite perfume?" She asked as she hurried over to the mess. "What did you do? Why did you have this?"

You were in so much pain you couldn't even focus on the broken perfume bottle.

"I didn't know you were such a klutz!" She said. "Why would you bring this down here? Why weren't you more careful?"

She was angry, not even noticing that you were in intense pain.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled. "Rosie, I think I broke something."

"Yeah, my perfume!" She said in frustration. "I need to clean this mess up." She grumbled.

"No, Rosie, I think I broke my ankle." You said.

She turned around to stare at you as she was about to exit the room.

"And maybe a rib? I don't know but it hurts bad."

"You're hurt?"

"Yes! If you'd stop caring about your stupid perfume for a minute and care about your girlfriend who is injured, you'd see that!"

She knelt on the floor beside you and gently placed her hand on your shoulder.

"I fell down the stairs and landed hard on the floor. It hurts bad, Rosie."

She saw sweat appearing on your forehead and tears in your eyes from the intense pain.

She started to feel extremely guilty.

How could she care so much about her perfume that she can't see that you're hurt?

She felt like an idiot and she also felt terrible for you being hurt and her just now noticing it.

"We should get you to the hospital. Can you walk?"

"I don't know."

"I'll help you. Come on, baby." She said before she helped you up off the floor.

She grabbed her wallet and her keys from the table before she helped you out the door and to the car.

"I'm so sorry. I'm such an awful girlfriend."

"You're not. You were just upset. I'm sorry I broke your perfume."

"I can replace it, darling. But I can't replace you." She said as she stroked your cheek softly. "Come on, let's get you to the emergency room. Hopefully, nothing's broken."

She drove off to the hospital with her hand tightly wrapped in yours, thumb brushing across your knuckles in comfort.

She just hoped you would be okay.

Because she had a lot of apologizing and making up to you to do.