Introduction

Alex's pov

Heyo! I'm Alex an ordinary kid going to an ordinary school. I have 2 best friends, Kian and Joshua, but we treat each as brothers who playfully tease each other. Let me introduce my classmates to you! That there is Airesh, my actual best friend, that gay looking twink is Eugene, seems nice but really fake! Those boys are Christian, Jack, Michael and their leader Mark, they're real trouble makers but still decent friends overall.

Those girls are Trisha and Kisha, the 3 of us are the smartest and most responsible in this class. Those 3 are Gabriella, Leah and Shakira known for being the 3 that are kind of the less smart version of me, Kisha and Trisha. That boy is Gabriel, the smarty in math, he's a trouble maker who's kinda apart of Mark's little gang. Those 2 are Niethan  and Hector, they can get annoying but their loyal to the people their friends with. Next people are Julia, Zhad, Bjorline and Chloe, Julia is my bestfriend, Bjorline and Chloe are great friends of mine too. Those 2 fighting are Aldrin and Kyla, Kyla is the younger sister of noralyn but they're complete opposites of each other, Noralyn is the mature, smarter sister while Kyla is the hot headed, dumber sister. Aldrin story is kinda tragic, I don't know much but the main gist is that there was an accident which made his brain underdeveloped.

If you ask me, I think he would have been better homeschooled so he wouldn't be bullied. It's almost school time so I'll introduce the others later.