Yandere Alhaitham x Reader

"Now that I'm the grand Sage Y/N, I'll give you the most comfortable life I can." Alhaitham said, his eyes shining.

"Why are you doing this?" You said, all tied up, in the secret chamber of the Academia.

"Because I love you." he said inching closer.

Fuck it, why can't people love you in a normal way. This tying up was getting monotonous.

You didnt say anything.

"I hate stepping out of my comfort zone or letting in anyone come to close. But you came too close, crossed boundaries so don't you fucking leave, I don't want to find anyone else except you." he said, his face in yours.

You spat in his face, and he giggled, just inching closer. "You're adorable. lets see where else this cute mouth of yours can spit."

Ugh. All this cause you decided 'this guy looks like a lonely loser, lets try to be friends with him cause I'm Y/N, I gotta be unnecessarily stupid and nice to everyone!'

"Being the Grand sage, I can provide you the most comfortable life of all." he said.

"Your idea of comfortable is tying me up to a pole god knows where in a library full of books?"

"I love the smart mouth of yours, you challenge me. That's why I love you." he said kissing you.

"Are you stupid, everyone's gonna come looking for me. You're not the only one I got buddy buddy with and you're not the only one who's fallen madly in love with me." you said, slightly smirking. Maybe having a three dozen yanderes is a bit much, but well if they start killing each other off, makes it easier for you, right.

"They can't infiltrate the academia, love. Using everyone's Akasha terminal, I've projected these lowlifes to make sure no one can affect our life. You're always going to be with me."

"Yeah right, a bunch of nerds with literally no strength can hold off against gods like Morax and Barbatos and the Raiden Shogun. Ha, you're funny. Gods will see geeks with glasses and be like 'my bad, I'll just leave'" you said.

Alhaitham put his hand over his face, laughing loudly. "Oh, I'm going to make sure you never want to leave. I want to learn every nook and cranny of you." he said.

He started taking off his clothes, and you got scared.

"You say you love me, but you're going to rape me.." you said, disgusted but at the same time, your face was flushed red. Goddamn, insane people with a hot face and body, maybe you'd grown to like that.

"Your body says otherwise." he said. His top had come off. you clunched your legs closer together.

His face was redder than yours. "You're a lovely girl, you know. You're one of a kind. You don't care about position or power. You just wanted to be with me, even if I asked you to leave me alone, you just loved me."

"So why the fuck don't you ask me out properly. Whats with the tying and rape bullshit."

"Because, Y/N, you'd say no. I love you and you'd reject my love. I know it. You were planning to leave me, and I cannot allow you too. All of your pesky little friends would try to take you away from me. Never, you're mine, love, just mine."

You stuck your tongue out, trying to distract him but obviously he was smarter.

"Enough talk, love. I'm gonna make you love me." he said as he unbuttoned your top. Struggling was no use, he was strong, smart and escaping was a slim chance, since you actually had no idea which floor you were on, or where the exit of this infinitely large chamber was.

"This is our abode, and you're mine." he smirked as your top came off.

"You're just filth you know." you spat in his face again and in a very sudden moment he grabbed you by your neck and whispered in you ear. "I'm your fucking filth and you're going to learn to love me, no matter what, Y/N."

You couldnt breath, he started kissing you and your lack of oxygen made tears form at your eyes. Letting you breath eventually you gasped for air. "I'll give you everything, but you give me your love by staying with me forever and ever." 

You didn't say anything. Someone was going to come looking for you, but would that be any better. Even they were going to lock you up and ask for your love.

"Good girl, now suck on it. Teeth it and I'm going to go really rough."

You inched away from his stupid dick, and he slapped you with it.

"Take it in bitch. Don't you get it, you're mine. I want to give you all the pleasure and love, but i expect it in return." he said fisting your hair in his palm and shoving it in your mouth.

Tears from your lack of oxygen again started forming in your eyes. 

"Get used to my size, you're going to be experiencing lots of it. I'm going to make you feel like you're in heaven, love."

In this little gasps of air, you managed to curse at him, but all he did was laugh. "Oh you and that smart little mouth of yours are going to learn you can't escape and you have no other choice but to love me."

His eyes were filled with lust and craze, and you knew this man had lost it completely, more than completely he was going off rails with how rough he was. 

"I've wanted you ever since you first talked to me, And now, you're mine and mine only!." he said amidst his moans.

You cried still having your mouth full of him and he carressed your face, looking down at you. "Don't cry sweetheart, soon you're going to learn to love this and love me."

Never.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paimon: Very, Uh Un PG chapter, Director.

Y/N: What the fuck, Director.

Director: Gotta add the smut. Also Alhaitham doesn't bother me so he gets the good scenes.

Alhaitham: Y/N.. Sorry it was the scene. 

Y/N: Its fine. We had to do it anyways.

Alhaitham: I mean, atleast it wasn't some other girl. I'm so in lov-

Xiao: Y/N come with me. He's lost it. You need me only. Director, I've never bothered you before, please give me a part to like you gave to that insolent bard.

Director: Obviously you've never bothered me, you've never held a gun to my head, infiltrated any scenes, stalked my main actress and blackmailed everyone on set.

Paimon: *giggles*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Would you guys prefer more smut in the chapters or should i try to keep it PG?