Yandere Childe X Reader.

Thanks for 1K reads, my exams were going on so I wasn't active.

Yandere Childe X Reader.

"Ojou-chan, why are you running away" Childe said as he chased you down the street.

This was your second escape from that hell.

He caught you once again and dragged you back.

"Let me go, you asshole perverted masochistic piece of shit."

He chuckled.

"Why are you doing this?" you said with tears in your eyes.

He didn't reply and carried you back home over his shoulder.

He threw you on the cold hard floor, and then tied you up for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Ojou-chan, I trusted you enough to let free of your handcuffs, maybe you just haven't gotten used to the idea of living with me."

You started crying. It hurt so much. All you wanted to do was to find a way back into your own world.

You knew about this game, and how everyone played it on earth. One day you suddenly woke up into this reality. You seemed excited at first, but it quickly deteriorated when you realized your survival skills were shit, and you really wanted to get back to you family.

Even when playing the game, you didn't exactly like Childe. You pulled for him and used him as a tank or an offer to the Statue of seven before wishing in the event banner.

(that's something I do, lol.)

Now, here he was, abusing you because of his twisted fantasies and dysfunctional personality.

"I HATE YOU", you screamed.

He slapped you across the face.

"This is how you treat you lover, the one who saved you from those monsters." He screamed.

You winced.

Imagine being a traveler seeing someone getting hit by monsters. Any person in their right mind would help. Wouldn't they?

"You hated this way too much. Anyone would have been better than him. Just not him." You thought.

He kissed you.

Who kisses someone right after smacking them across the face.

"Once this pathetic world is in my hand, we can live in peace. As we are now, but only better."

This wasn't going to end.

"Now, Ojou-chan, every bad deed needs a punishment."

He treated you like a pet or a child who couldn't understand shit.

He started with taring down your shirt so you were in HIS boxers.

Gross.

You started flailing around, even though it wasn't going to help.

"Please let me go," you said for the billionth time.

He giggled.

Then started biting your neck.

"We wont leave each other, EVER."

-

Y/N: Hides.

Childe: Director, can I have another part. I absolutely loved this.

Lumine: Creep.

Childe: Your parts were even more traumatizing.

Xiao: arrives.

Y/N: Xiao, how are you.

You hug him.

Everyone eyes you. You step back away from Xiao's tight grip.

You clench your teeth.

Y/N: I will be going now.

Xiao: I am coming.

Lumine: I am too

Aether: Sister, Y/N is my travelling partner and best friend. I will go with Y/N, ALONE.

Ganyu: Its my scene next, I will need to get to know y/n so I can act with them properly.

Childe: But Y/N wants to be with me, doesn't she/he.

He winks.

Y/N: I am going, ALONE. I will be back in time for the next scene.

Aether: but there is danger out there.

Y/N: *leaves*

-----

Im definitely enjoying making the after scenes than the story. 1k reads special is a full on after scenes story about their fights and everything.

Sorry for not updating. After the special is Ganyu X reader as requested by someone.

sorry for the short chaper btw.

Heyyyy if anyone is willing to buy me genesis crystals, i lost my pity to yelan again.

i kind of really want her but im sure im not going to get her so if anyone can just buy me something itd really help.

Link : https://www.codashop.com/en-us/genshin-impact

UID- 627326836.

SERVER- NA

Message me on discord- Kang Mi Rae#9868 if you do >/////<