Yandere Lumine x Reader.

Since I didn't get any requests last time, lets start with lumine into reader. (Gender neutral)

LUMINE x Y/N

You guys met as travelers and accompanied each other on Liyue. Lumine was so brave and strong, whereas you were weak but incredibly cheerful.

Who knew those cheerful eyes of yours would be filled with tears and look dead.

It all started at Wangshu Inn, you were chatting with Xiao, eating almond tofu together. It was so tasty.

Xiao seemed particularly flustered that day when meeting you, and you knew exactly why. You had worn his hoodie. The one you took (cough: stole) **

That's when a traveler came to talk about some important matter. She was very pretty and had a cute floating fairy next to her.

(Paimon: PAIMON IS NOT A FAIRY OR EMERGENCY FOOD)

You let out a giggle and apologized.

Xiao was about to shoo off the traveler, but you asked him not to.

FOR THE FIRST TIME, HE LISTENED.

The traveler who named herself as Lumine, had a very soothing voice.

She explained Rex Lapis was dead.

You coughed. Zhongli couldn't be dead now, could he.

But then you remembered nobody knows about Zhongli, not even Xiao. You didn't say anything, but just acted surprised.

The traveler didn't buy it.

Xiao almost had a breakdown, shouting really loudly. Then he gave you a very awkward hug, apologized, and then teleported.

The traveler raised her eyebrows.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked

You laughed and replied with a No.

"Oh okay, would you mind accompanying me if you are free."

"Sure", you said cheerfully.

You never knew your cheerfulness would turn back on you in such a way.

Lumine and you talked all the way until she said she wanted to do a commission.

"Can you fight", she asked.

There was an awkward pause.

"No", you said looking down.

You didn't see Lumine smirking.

She asked you to sit down on a bench like really faraway, but she made sure you could watch her. She defeated those monsters in under a minute, and they were level 70 abyss mages.

"That was so impressive, Lumine." You said with a shocked and impressed look on your face.

She seemed pleased with herself.

"Can I take you to din- "she started.

But you cut her off. "Oh shoot, I am so sorry Lumine, I have to meet Xiao. He must be waiting for me. We have always had dinner together."

She seemed almost heartbroken, but the sad look on her face was replaced by an angry one.

You waved goodbye, not really bothering with her. After all she was just a traveler you hanged out with for once.

"Cant you skip for once. I want to treat you to dinner." She shouted behind before chasing after me.

"Maybe another time, Xiao hates it if I break our promise, and he is a really punctual guy, so can't be late." You said running and saying back.

She stopped. You did too. there was a psychotic look in her eye.

You hesitated. "We can catch a quick snack, but it has to be fast"

Her face lit up, but the psychotic look was still there.

"sure", she said. Her voice sounding down but sharp.

You guys teleported to Wangshu Inn, and you saw Xiao standing there,

You greeted him and proceeded to ask if he would accompany you for snacks, but Lumine cut you off.

"THIS IS MY TIME WITH YOU- Y/N" she said very angrily.

You felt very uncomfortable, eyed Xiao, hoping he would get the message.

He did but even Lumine did.

She grabbed your hand, and teleported, somewhere unknown.

Xiao came there seconds later.

"How?"- Lumine looked very confused.

Even you were, but then realized the sigil of permission you had on you.

Xiao could sense It for miles, meaning you were not that far from Wangshu Inn itself.

"Leave Y/N, immediately", he said angrily but forcing calmness.

You were so glad at that point you had him as a friend, but that's when Lumine charged.

You, being very confident, knew Xiao Would win, but alas, Lumine barely won.

You eyes hanging in horror, as you were being chained up by Lumine, your legs could barely move, as you saw your best friend, and the boy you loved, fall to his death.

"How could you, YOU ARE CRAZY, I JUST FUCKING MET YOU TODAY,"

You went on ranting, but she just smirked. You couldn't fight and if she defeated Xiao, it was hopeless to even put up a fight.

She said, "You give me a sense of relief, family, you have my brothers vibe over you."

Then she proceeded to lick me.

"You even taste like him," she said.

"INCEST", you thought, "AYOO, WHAT DID SHE SAYY."

She began to unzip you.

Tears formed in your eyes as you realized what she was about to do.

You saw the corpse of your best friend lying just a few feet away.

"No, God, please No." you thought to yourself, but it was pointless.

She laughed creepily, before saying "NOW, I can have you all to myself, Y/N."

-

Paimon: LUMINE ISNT LIKE THAT.

Lumine: This is so weird, but Y/N is actually pretty cute, id tie them up.

Y/N: ......

Lumine: Just Kidding.

Xiao: I hate how you have just killed me off, I'm way stronger than traveler.

You hug him from behind, causing him to blush.

Y/N: he does his roleplaying job without roleplaying/

Everyone laughs.

-

If there are no requests this time, I will be doing Amber or Kaeya x Reader.

Also I apologize to Lumine for making her such a nightmare.

I want Xiao though.

Heyyyy if anyone is willing to buy me genesis crystals, i lost my pity to yelan again.

i kind of really want her but im sure im not going to get her so if anyone can just buy me something itd really help.

Link : https://www.codashop.com/en-us/genshin-impact

UID- 627326836.

SERVER- NA

Message me on discord- Kang Mi Rae#9868 if you do >/////<