Yandere Wriothesly x reader

Authors note:

I said I was not going to write anymore but after seeing how well the story's been doing and the introduction of so many new playable characters, I want to write a few more on some of my favorites.

I'm thinking Wriothesly, Neuvillete, Navia, Dehya, Alhaitham, Kaveh, Lyney, Yelan, Ayato, Eula, Tighnari, Yae Miko, Heizou, Freminet, Thoma, Xingui, Furina, Scaramouche.

I'm planning to cover all these!! Requests here for for any characters not mentioned on the list.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't fair, Your Honor! I've been wrongly accused. I did not murder anyone." Y/N said, exasperated. Hope had started to fade, as she saw how the no one was on their  side.

"Well , Miss/ Mister Y/N L/N, the jury and Miss Furina seem to think otherwise. And as a matter of fact, I do too." Neuvilette said.

"Then why is it that this is a closed trial, huh?" Y/N shouted.

"please, do not resort to such unhabitable practices and keep your calm. You have been found guilty and will serve punishment accordingly."

You didn't say anything. This was all ridiculous. One minute, you were eating ice cream, the next you were in a closed trial with no Oratrice, being accused of the murder of a man you hadn't even heard the name of.

"The punishment is for 1 year in the Fortress of Meropide." Neuvilette announced, mercilessly.

Your eyes started watering, they were going to take away your license to practice law, you would never be a judge and you hated the man, Neuvilette you once looked upto.

In the blink of an eye, you were a prisoner at the Fortress of Meropide.

"So you're Y/N L/N" Wriothesly, the manager or the boss or something like that came to greet you.

"I'm innocent." You said, desperately.

"Okay, innocent! What were you sent here for?" he asked.

"Take my handcuffs off first." You said and not a second later, they were off.

"I was falsely accused of murdering a man." you said.

"But you didn't?" he asked

"Well No, In Fact, I've never even heard of the man's name."

"I believe you, but i can't help you, after all I'm a prisoner here too." he said.

"Then-" you began but he interrupted you.

"Why not go to my office first, and have a nice discussion there" he said taking you by hand

He was a really attractive man, in his late 20's or early 30's, with the prettiest face ever and a very muscular body. He was truly a sight for sore eyes.

Everyone around you was staring at him with fear and confusion. You paid no heed to them, After all, these people here had committed real crimes and you didn't want to by included with them.

In Wriothesly's office, he listened to you go on and on about how you were innocent and asked alot of questions about your life. In your state of mind, you answered them with no hesitation and even asked a couple back. You were so thankful to have someone care for you.

"Y/N, I have a pretty nice bedding chamber, thanks to Neuvillete, why don't you room with me." he suggested.

"But I don't want to impose." you said, blushing at the thought you two staying in the same room.