Ohh Damn

Amelia pov:

My mom screams loud af. Im still in pain but not as bad as before. "Shit" Lucia says and itches the back of her neck. I sit up rubbing my head. Goddamn that hurt. "Mom?! WTF" Amity says looking over to me and gasping. "Amelia what happend!" She yells "Hey ams is everything ok-" Luz says poking her head in. She walks in. "Damn sis u did some DAMAGE" Luz says. I chuckle "Bitch why tf u laughin" Amity says. Lucia comes over and picks me up bridal style. "Let's see what the nurse can do eh?" She says smiling. Her smile makes the butterflies in my stomach flutter. I look away blushing.

Amity pov:

Amelia was blushing. I put a finger to my chin and thought. "She's def gay for her" Luz says. "Totes" I respond. "Well that's covered u wanna go see if they act gay later?" "Uhhh no" I say sarcastically. "well let's go hermosa" We walk over to my secret library for a bit. I sit down in my beanbag chair. Luz comes over and sits down with me. I lay on her shoulder. "You ever finish good witch Azura 5?" She asks. "no now that I think bout it" I say. "Well I could say-" I slap my hand over her mouth before she can say anything. "SHUT UP U IDIOT" I say putting her in a headlock and ruffling her hair. "Alright Alright"  She laughs. God I love it when she laughs.

Lucia pov:

Idk how but she fell alseep in my arms. WHILE WALKING LIKE HOW. I get her to the nurse. "Hey Ms. Rebecca!" I yell. "Did you get drunk again and hit your head on the table" "No" "good" She says. "I have a friend of mine" I say still holding her. Ms. Rebecca comes out and look at her then me. "Yea ok put your 'friend' on the thingy" I blush "SHE JUST A FRIEND" I yell. Oh god she got me sounding like adrien. "Don't lie Lucia I see the way you two look at eachother all the blushing" I blush harder and pull my beanie over my face. Ms. Rebecca laughs. "Lucia" "yea" "Do you love her do you really love her" "idontknowmaybeImeanIthinkshescoolandfunnyandveryh-" I say. Shit. "OHHH NEW COUPLE 2 TEASE" She says. She is very childish.

[about 4-5 hours later]

Amelia pov:

"Nooo" Boscha says. "oh shut up" I say. Lucia is drunk. "Shut up wiggo" Me, Matt, and boscha bust into laughter. Matt is on the floor.  "FUCKING WIGGO" Matt yells. "Wanna play spin the bottle?" Willow says. "Ofc wiggo" I say laughing harder. We all sit in a  circle. "I'll go first" Willow says. She spins and It lands on Boscha. Willow smiles and gives Boscha a lil peck. "Im gonna die" She says blushing pinker then her hair. Matt spins and it lands on boscha. Both of their jaws drop. Im laughing so hard. Boscha just gives him a peck on his forehead then running to the bathroom. Im laughing hard as fuck. It's Gus's turn to spin. It lands on Lucia. They look at eachother in disgust. Gus stands up and turns the bottle to Matt and smiles. Matt is blushing his ass off. Me, Lucia, Willow, and Boscha laugh (she came out of the bathroom) Lucia spins the bottle and it lands on ofc me. HAPPENS IN EVERY FUCKING STORY. "wait" I say Lucia just shrugs and talks to willow. I grab a bottle of Vodka and chug half of it.

Willow pov:

Amelia just chugged half a bottle of vodka. GODDAMN. She comes back and nods. Lucia goes up to her and kisses her. Amelia wraps her arms around her neck deepening the kiss. Lucia grabs her waist and pulls her closer. "Ok you 2" Gus says. They keep going.  They pull away for a breath. "ok who-" Gus says before they are right back at it. I gotta record this. I pull out my phone and record. Im def using this against her later.  Boscha tries pulling them away. 

No luck. Pretty soon Amelia's against the wall. Boscha then jumps and FUCKING PULLS LUCIA DOWN BY HER THROAT. Choking her. Lucia is smirking. "U GAY IDIOTS" Gus says. "YOU CAN NOT FUCK AMELIA WITHOUT MY PERMISSION" Boscha says. "OK OK" Lucia says. Surprisingly normal. "I thought you were drunk?" Matt says. "Was never" Lucia responds. "OH SO YOU GOT AMELIA DRUNK JUST SO YOU COU-" "Amelia isn't drunk either" Lucia says. "Well now my cover is blown" Amelia says laughing. I laughed. NO WAY THEY FAKED BEING DRUNK. "We could've done this later if you didn't blow my cover" Amelia says. "FUCKK" Lucia whines. All of their jaws were on the floor.