The start

"Your late kid" "I know you old hag" I say. "Hi king" I say petting king "Were real busy today kiddo so start gettin them orders" Eda says. "k" "I already got table ones order so here" Eda hands me coffee. I walk over to some green headed. chick she's cute I might use my great (absolutely terrible) flirting skills later. "Yo kid, bump said you needed serious help." For someone who gets an F+ I don't any need help.

"So she's  that green chick over there"

That hot chick that I might hit on later. BET 

"go talk to her"

I walk over to where the green chick is 

Amelia pov  (just a quick lil switch :D)

Bump said I need to help some kid with her maths It's going to be terrible. Some latina girl walks over to me and sits down. "ey hermosa" "who are you?" I ask in a deadpan voice "the one you're going to be helping" "My dorm 12:30 on the dot." "Damn princess your.... what was it OH uhh shit" I chuckled under my breath "Well princess-" "stop calling me that" "Naw I like it." God who could ever be this annoying. "Damn your hair is crazy princess" With a Shitty grin. "My dear knight I didn't ask" "OHHHH SHE FEISTY." She says. "Names Lucia, Lucia Noceda" "Well Noceda it's Amelia Blight" "I gotta go Blight sorry" I handed her a note with my dorm and phone number. "woah I see you love me already princess" She says. "That won't happen" I say with a smirk. She leaves. I finish my coffee and head out a little after. 

Lucia pov:

I unlock my dorm and go change into my plain baggy black t-shirt and red pajama shorts. I look at my phone it's 9:30 soo Imma take a quick nap. I wake up and it's 12:25. "ehhh i got 5 minutes" I stare at the ceiling why am i thinking of blight? With her perfect green colored hair the most beautiful hazel-nut eyes WAIT WHY AM I THINKIN THIS SHIT. Anyway I'll just go in my jammies :D I knock on dorm 74 I hear someone getting up and groaning. Blight opens the door. "Hey princesa" I say. Blight groans. She sits on the bed "get a pen and note book And write down. (10 + 15i)-(48 - 30i)" I write it down "now tell me how to simplify it" 

"..."

"..."

"I don't know"

"look, First you subtract the complex numbers, Then you Identify the components of the numbers and add the real and imaginary parts separately. blah blah blah"

I can't help but look at her eyes there just so... beautiful

Blight slaps me

"stop daydreaming and listen"

"OWW"

"Shut up" 

I make a fuck you face. Then she sticks out her tongue in a cute as hell way. I feel my face warming up. "Im sure i have this I ain't losin" Blight gets closer "I - I -I Uhh" "no more confidence huh? Where'd it go cutie~" Blight gets closer. "Sh-shit. You don't have the balls"Cooling down a bit. I say "Try. Me. also you should get going I have studying to do" Blight says "Blight 2:30 your coming with me you need to loosen up some Con mucho gusto te sacaria" "What?" "bye blight" I leave. I walk back to the dorm I put my back against the door and slide down slowly

"GOD, FUCK STUDYING I WOULD'VE GOTTEN A KISS FROM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD"

Amealia pov:

I squeal in my pillow while kicking my feet. Why'd I do that Why'd I do that Why'd I do that. She is so pretty and- NOPE. Don't get ahead of yourself.UHH I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER SHITTY GRIN. I scream in my pillow and boscha walks in "Wtf is wrong with you"