Amelia pov:

Warning: Panic attack, Mention of abuse, pill use. little kissing  😃 

After leaving lucia's room. I go back to my dorm. "hey ams~" "What" "You gonna have fun with your girlfriend~" Boscha laughs. "Sh-shut up" I say. I go get ready and all I put on is a black hoodie and black shorts with white stripes. I hear knocking. "Hey hermosa you ready or what" "yea" I say smiling. "Were going to the arcade cuz thats the best place I know" We leave. We walked because Lucia's car broke down for obvious reasons (She out ran the police and I exploded the car tryna help). We make it to the arcade. I gasp. "What" "That" I point to I giant white cat plushie. "you like it?" I nod yes very quickly. "We can try and get it but it'll take a whole lot of games." I nod. We play a lot of games

(Time Skip because I can't)

I squealed. "Wow you must've really wanted it" Lucia says. "Yes. Yes I did" Lucia chuckles. "Do you wanna go back to the dorms?" Lucia says. "Sure" I say smiling.

(Time skip again)

"brb Lucia" "k" I got a call from... Mom. "Amelia Blight get back to the manor now we found something we shouldn't have found. You know I mean this-this bundle of weed. So get down here Now. you know what happens " "yes mom" I say holding back tears. Oh god the worlds spinning no. NO. NOT NOW. What if-if.

Lucia pov:

"Hey ams I was wondering if- Ams?" I see Amelia sitting on the bed hyperventilating. With her head in her knees. "Ams! Are you ok" I say running over to her and sitting on the bed. God shes having a panic attack. I grab Amelia by the shoulders. "Ams just- breath in and out" I remember Hunter having a panic attack. So I know what to do. "In, out do it with me" "in, out, in, out," She starts doing it with me.

"Ok now what's wrong you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I say knowing she probably won't tell me. "just hold on" Amelia says. She grabs pills out of her drawer and takes one. Then she comes back and sits on the bed. "Ok. My mom needed to see me at blight manor" She begins. "She found my bundle of weed I had as of now and she'll- she'll hurt more or-or she'll do something else and I-I" She starts hyperventilating again. So I kiss her.

Amelia pov:

When I start hyperventilating Lucia kisses me. I feel her soft lips on mine. I kiss back it calms me down a bit. "Now calm down ams" "Im sorry-" "don't say sorry there's no need" Lucia says. She pulls me in and hugs me. "It's ok" I start crying. This reminded me of when Ed, Em and Amity helped out. They may be annoying and dumb and weird but.. I love them all. "Thank you Lucia" "No problem" I kiss her again. What? it's totally platonic.

a/n: Sorry I didn't get this out early enough 😭I forgot to do my homework and I go back to school tomorrow Sooooooo yeah hope u liked it pookies. I thought of this oughta nowhere I'll be adding more chaps soon. 😽 😽