🐻🐔 🐰 🦊

"It's time" I grabbed my computer. "For what" Amelia asks still on her phone. "Fnaf" "That game is not scary but I'll watch." She says sitting up. I chuckle.

(only 10 mins later) 

Amelia screams. "I thought u said it wasn't scary" I say smirking. "It-It isn't I just- uh saw a roach yea a roach." She says. "Yea right" "Bonnies at the door!!! CLOSE IT" "No" I say. "WHY THE FUCK NOT. UR GONNA DIE" She says clutching onto me. Amelia screams. "Bro tf are yall on" WIllow says coming out the bathroom while brushing her teeth.

I look over. "Obvi tryna make her have nightmares tonight" Me and willow snicker. Amelia sighs then lays back down. I close down my computer and lay down next to her. "has ur mom been fine" She ask. "Same as always" "Mines sucks so were in it together" "but-" "i said what i said" 

"Ok princess" I laugh.

(15 mins later)

As me and Amelia are walking to class the principle comes up on the loud speaker. "Lucia Noceda and Amelia Blight report to the office. Now." Welp this is prob about that graffiti. We walk to the office. "Su-" Amelia wacks me in the back of the head. "you don't say sup" "ow" "Amelia Blight" Amelia's mom? yea I think thats her mom. "M-Mom?" "is this the girl Edric and Emira told me about. She says looking me up and down. "WHAT"

 Amelia pov:

"WHAT" I say. Did they snitch why would they? "And that stupid little girl that Amity's head over heels for big sister." "Don't talk about Luz like that" Lucia says. "And Amelia your a fucking disgrace your fucking gay and after I told you about all the sweet boys but no. You choose a girl" She says. I feel my eyes well up Fuck. I hate crying. "Quit it crying makes u look weak and u" She looks over to Lucia who is gonna say something smart. She looks at me I wipe my eyes and give her a nod of approval.

"Atleast im not a disgrace of a mother who has no life and looks like I just came out of the nursing home" Lucia says.  I smile and start laughing under my breath. Mom gasps "How rude OF A CHILD?" Me and Lucia laugh harder than ever. I went from crying to laughing my ass off. Until Odalia grabs Me and picks me up honestly im surprised she could even pick me up. She throws me to the floor and a quick pain shoots through my whole body. I just lay there curled into a ball. "Amy!" Lucia says jumping to the floor next to me. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH U" Lucia yells at my mom. "She needs to learn" And in a flash my mom is on the floor

A/N: Srry it was so short guys im just slow and im jammin to Adventure time distant lands music do I almost wrote p.b  ANYWAY HOPE U LIKED IT 😅