Chapter 14

A/n: I'm sorry for not updating for a while, life sucks- anyway, here.

Yn POV:

I woke up with the sun shining brightly in my eyes. I looked around to see that I'm still in the boys dorms. I saw that Fred had set up a small bed on the floor and that he had slept there. I frowned slightly at the thought of him sleeping on the cold ground.

I picked up my wand and charmed Fred to levitate onto his bed. He didn't wake up, luckily, but the grunts were making my knees weak. WHY AM I THINKING THAT?!

I covered Fred up with the covers. He dug himself into the pillow, embracing the warmth of the bed. I kissed him on the head and quietly left.

I walked into my own dorm and saw that Hermione had slept in.

I looked over to my bed and saw an envelope addressed to me. I picked it up and saw that it was from Dad. I opened it and read it to myself.

Dear Yn,

I wanted to let you know that today, after classes and meetings, Dumbledore himself assigned you to weekly Occelency lessons from me. Please meet me in my office every Tuesday and Thursday from 6-7:30 pm.

Severus Snape

Weird, I thought. Never owled like this ever. I folded the letter and went down to breakfast. I sat down next to Hermione, per usual, and peered over her shoulder to see that she was reading a book I've never seen in the library before.

"Morning." I yawned.

"Morning!" She said chirping.

As I ate breakfast, I felt someone step behind me. I could even smell for a mile away that it's the Weasley twins.

"I know you're there." I said in a song voice. There was a silence before they both sat down next to me, Fred on my right and George on my left. "How in the bloody hell did you know that we were here?" George asked.

"I can hear you." "WE WERE BARELY MAKING ANY SOUND!" The twins said in sync. I chuckled and tapped my ears. They didn't understand, but they will eventually.

............................................................................

Time skip: Snape's office

Yn POV:

"We are going to be practicing Occulancy." said Snape in his monotone voice.

As he said the spell, I felt my head being squeezed together. I groaned in pain and held my head in my hands.

"Stop. Stop. Stop." I said trembling.

"The dark lord never stops." he said louder.

The feeling came back again but stronger.

"Stop it. Stop it. Stop it." I said falling to the floor.

"No!" He yelled. As he said the spell, I yelled, "Protego!"

I went into his mind and saw a young Lily Evans. She was playing in the yard smiling. Next I saw Dumbledore talk to Snape. "Why do you have her? You know she's Lupin's." said Dumbledore. "She's not Lily-" "Might as well be!" Snapes raised his voice. "They're alike too much."

I opened my eyes to see Snape on the floor, getting up.

"She's not Lily." I repeated.

He looked at me, trying to soothe me. I backed away.

"I-is that the only reason you took me in?" I blinked my eyes.

He stayed silent. I scoffed. "Of course. But I'm not Lily. Not her." I grabbed my wand and stormed out. He tried to catch up to me, but I turned into my dog form and ran to the quidditch pitch. I transformed back and sat down on the grass. I tried keeping the tears from spilling, but couldn't.

I heard a twig snap and saw Fred about to enter the stadium. He looked at me with sorrow.

"Hey." He said jogging up to me.

"Hey." I sniffled.

He slowly approached me, and I nodded. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. I leaned into his touch.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He whispered. I nodded and sat up. He took his arm off me and faced me.

"You know, it really hurts, when the one person who you thought was going to be there for you, forever. But turns out, they just like the pretty picture." I sniffled.

He brought his hands to cup my face and wiped away my tears. I was still sniffling, but he didn't mind.

"I know what that feels like, love," he whispered, caressing my cheek bone, "it's not fun when you live someone the most turns out against you." He kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." I whispered back.

He pulled me in and wrapped his arms around my waist, leaving me to wrap my arms around his neck. He laid us down.

"Thank you Freddie." I said. I don't remember much, but I must've passed out from all the anxiety.

A/n: filler chapter, sorry. 😭