Chapter 10

Yn POV:

I woke up already in the hospital wing with Harry, Hermione, Ron, Fred, George and Lee at my side. I sat up and heard them all sigh of relief.

"How long was I out?" I asked touching the right side of my face. It wasn't in pain or burnt anymore.

"4-5 hours." said Harry.

"Honestly, you had us scared." said the twins at the same time. I chuckled slightly.

The trio stayed with me for a few more minutes before leaving.

"We got to go, Yn, sorry." said Hermione.

"It's all right. Don't worry." I said smiling at them. As they left, the twins took my hands into theirs.

"Yn-" started George.

"-we're sorry, love. It was just unbelievable that you got in when we tried to and yet still failed." They looked at me with pity.

I chuckled at slightly squeezed their hands. "It's fine. I'm used to it."

They looked at me with even more pity.

"Oh, don't be so glum. Let's do a prank." They instantly lit up in joy.

"Filch?" They asked in sync.

"Filch." I answered back with a wide grin. I got up carefully from the bed.

"After this, common room. I stink and really need a shower." I scoffed playfully.

Fred threw his arm over my shoulder and we started walking to the Filch's corridor. He and George took out some glitter bombs and some sweets.

"How am I not surprised that you two have this just randomly in your pockets?" I asked raising my brows.

They both chuckled at my comment and started to open them carefully not to set them off.

"Also, what are these?" I pointed to the sweets in George's hand.

"These, love, are sweets that make you have piss filled boils. Personally don't recommend that you eat them." said Fred looking down at me.

I got out from Fred's grip and walked up to Filch's office. "Alohomora." I whispered and opened the door.

The three of us walked inside the tiny room and immediately started working on the prank.

George placed a blue glitter bomb in a bookshelf and in a lamp, Fred puts two in his desk drawer and the small couch, and I placed one right in his chair. As we started walking out, I forgot the most important thing.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. I forgot one tiny detail." I went back to Filch's chair and placed a whoopee cushion. The twins looked at me with a smile. I rushed out along with the twins.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" We heard Filch running towards us, or at least trying.

Fred held my hand and we started to run. "Split up." said George. George went left, me and Fred went right. We stopped in front of a wall and a broom cupboard appeared.

We opened it and hid inside. Both panting, we were laughing, imagining the prank going off.

"That was fun." I said chuckling softly.

Our laughter died down slowly and we just both starred at each other.

"What?" I asked slightly smiling.

He put his hand on my face softly, leaning in a bit. "Can I?" he asked softly, tracing his thumb back and forth on my cheek bone.

I slightly nodded before both of us leaned in. His lips were soft, but slightly eager. I couldn't get enough. I placed my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him in more.

He moved his hands to my back and pulled me closer. I pulled away for a second to look at him. He was smiling and I copied his smile before kissing him again.

He then pulled away and placed his forehead against mine. "How obvious am I that I fancy you?" He asked, rubbing his hands against my back.

I chuckled. "I'd say pretty much, yeah." I answered smiling. He hugged me and his face in the crook of my neck.

"I suggest we go back to the common room. I'm in a desperate need of a shower. Maybe even three." I said trying to get some space in the tiny broom cupboard.

"Hold on a second." Fred said, taking out his wand and some parchment. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." He whispered, pointing his wand at the parchment.

It revealed a map of some sort. I saw my name next to Fred's.

"Ah, so this is how you've been watching me?" I looked up to see him smirking. "Maybe, maybe not."

I looked around our names to see anyone else passing in this hallway, and surprisingly, nobody was. "All right, coast is clear." said Fred in his normal voice. He grabbed my hand as we walked out of the broom cupboard. We walked straight to the common room and saw Georgie already in there.

"Oh, why hello there you two. Took you long enough." said George, dramatically looking at his wrist pretending a watch is there.

"Oi, we were just hiding from Filch." said Fred.

Moments later, I heard footsteps walk up to Fred and kiss him. "Hey babe, how are you." I looked to see Angelina with her hand on Fred's jaw and on her tippy toes.

Why would he kiss me if was already dating someone else? Why would he want to control me, maybe?

I felt a sickening feeling in my stomach so I excused myself quietly to my dorm before anyone noticed. I felt hot tears threatening to fall. When I closed the door, I fell against the wall and dropped to the floor, choking on my sobs.

Once again. Let people in.

A/n: I had to do it. Also, sorry for not posting for a few days, life's hard :'(