Chapter 6

A/n: sorry, sort of a short chapter

Yn POV:

"Yeah!" yelled George.

"We got it!" yelled Fred.

"It's not going to work." Hermione said in a singing voice. Fred and George looked at each other before going to Hermione.

"Oh yeah?" said Fred.

"Why's that, Granger?" finished George.

"You see this? This is an age line created by Dumbledore. I don't think a dimwitted aging potion will break it." 

"That's why it's great." said George.

"Because it's so dimwitted." finished Fred.

They both opened the viles.

"Ready, Fred?" said George.

"Ready, George." said Fred. They linked their arms. "Bottoms up!" They said in sync. The viles fell on the floor and they jumped over the age line. A moment later, everyone erupted into cheers. They put their names into the goblet and everyone erupted into cheers again.

"There's no way that just worked."

The goblet turned red and flew the twins out of the ring. They turned old with white hair and beards.

"You said!" They pointed fingers at each other and pounced into a fight. The great hall erupted with laughter, until Krum showed up and put his name into the goblet of fire. He looked over to me and Hermione and smirked.

I dramatically looked at Hermione trying to cover up her tomato face with her book.

"Don't think for one second that I didn't see that." I said getting up towards the twins. They didn't notice me.

"YOU TWO! CUT IT OUT!!" They separated in the blink of an eye.

"Jeez, you sound like mum." whined Ron.

"I'll take that as a compliment, Ronald." I glared at him, linking my arms with Fred and George. "Come on, we're going to the hospital wing."

The twins looked at each other then at down at the floor. Yn brought the two to Madam Pomfrey's office.

"Madam Pomfrey? Got anymore space for these two?" I asked looking for her. She appeared from behind a curtain of her office.

"Let me guess, these two tried an aging potion to get into the tournament?" she placed her hands on her hips as she inspected Fred and George.

"Yeah." They said in sync.

Madam Pomfrey turned around into her office as I sat down. Fred sat down on my left, while George sat down on my right. The nurse came out two minutes later with a potion and two cups. She poured a generous amount of the potion into each glass.

"Here. Drink up. And I don't want to hear any sounds out of you two." The nurse handed George his cup, then to Fred.

The two squirmed as they took it in one gulp. "Why would you even want to participate in the tournament?" I asked.

"It's all about the price. We want the thousand galleons-" said George.

"-And the eternal glory is just a bonus." finished Fred. Their beards started to fall out as Madam Pomfrey got the scissors. She chopped off the hair that wasn't growing out.

"You should be back to normal in ten minutes." I looked at both of them. "You know, I should've kept it. Don't I look dashing with a beard?" said Fred. "No, you don't. And anyway, no one can beat Professor Dumbledore's beard." I replied smirking.

They looked at each other and pretended to be hurt and wounded. I laughed and sat back up. "You guys really are something." I chuckled. They continued acting hurt so I just got up. I saw that they started to look a lot like their usual selves.

They stopped their act and looked at me, then each other, and back at me smirking. They lunged towards me and I squealed as they sat me up on their shoulders.

"PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I screamed. "Did you hear anything, Georgie?" They looked at each other, "No, I guess just the wind." They started walking towards the common room. I ducked before my face hit the door frame.

Everyone in the common room looked at us like we were psychopaths, and to be honest, we sort of were. They put me on the couch as I fixed my robes to look as neat as they did before.

I heard a loud scoff and turned to see Angelina. "What are you doing with her?" she asked the twins annoyed. "Hanging out with our best friend." They said in sync. "But I thought I was your best friend?" She glared over at me before turning her attention back to the twins innocently.

"Our best friends don't hurt each other." said Fred. "We won't be hanging out with you until you start being kinder to Yn." George stated.

She scoffed and went to an arm chair on the other side of the common room.

"So, I heard that you guys do pranks?" I smirked at them. They smirked at each other then at me.

"Why yes-" "-We do!" Fred finished. All of a sudden, I felt like my bones were crashing into a million pieces and my insides were twisting around. I fell to the ground screeching in pain, and Fred fell to the floor to help.

I tried to speak, but nothing came out. "Yn- YN WHATS WRONG?" said George. I still couldn't speak. "Yn?" Their voices faded out and I fell to the ground defeated.