✡︎𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐈 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐞𝐰 P2✯

*𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠..*

Alastor and Lucifer were definitely not on speaking terms at the moment.. As known to everyone in the hotel. So when Lucifer approached Alastor randomly in the middle of the day.. Alastor wasn't welcoming.

"Ah, If it is not the heartbreaker himself." Alastor gave a small sneer, Lucifer winced.

"Listen.. We can't keep acting like this. We're both managers at this hotel and it's not exactly a great thing for us to be fighting like this. So.." Lucifer gave Alastor a small package, Which Alastor blinked at.

Alastor's cursed smile still remained on his face, Giving Lucifer a raised brow. He tapped the parcel with his cane, Submitting a string of static.

"Mm. Is it a picture of my heart so I may rearrange the pieces?" Alastor asked with a grin, He looked down from his height. The short King gave an annoyed groan before shoving it into his hands.

"Just take it, You stupid Bambi."

Alastor sighed, He took the parcel in his hands, it dissolved into a fit of static and gooey blackness.

When he looked to Lucifer's confused face, He simply gave a small 'Thank you' and walked off.

Alastor walked to his room, Seeing the small black box on his bed. He sat down and crossed his legs, Opening the box while his shadow watched.

It was a small rose and a chocolate case, His eyes widened a bit. He'd expected something stupid like a note or one of the duck toys Lucifer made.
But this was quite sweet, He opened the chocolate case to see duck shaped chocolates.

"I'm not one for sweets.."

Alastor sniffed one of the chocolates, Eyes turning slightly doe at the smell of dark chocolate.

"Ah."

Alastor took the chocolate and chucked it into his mouth, Chopping on it for a few minutes before swallowing. He didn't know how to feel at first but settled into his bed after the taste had metlted on his tongue.

"..."

He heard the voice in his head start to melt into his shadow as a small and genuine smile came to him.

"I suppose you are getting.. Soft. Falling for the king of hell..~"

Alastor waved the voice off.

"Soft? Me? I am the radio demon! Not some.." Alastor laughed nervously, He held the small rose which pricked at his hands. He looked at the package before kicking it off his bed, "Some simple Sinner."

He put the rose on his bedside table.

"I do not have to explain myself to you!" He yelled at the shadow, Storming out of the room and into the Hall.

He walked past the bar, Ordering Husk to get him any drink available.

He sat down on one of the chairs next to the fire, Looking down at the Hell flames. He bit his lip, The words of his shadow in his head.

~|Play the song now|~

"If there's a price for rotten judgement.. I guess I've already won that.." Alastor sighed, He swirled the drink which Husk had given him in it's glass.

"No man is worth the aggravation.." Alastor scoffed.

"That's ancient history."

He took a swing of the liquid, Finishing the golden tasting drink. He left the empty glass on the side table.

"Been there, Done that."

His shadow peered over his shoulder.

"Who you think you're kidding?"

Other shadows leek from the fireplace as he walked the halls of the hotel, The night air starting to nip at his ankles.

"He's the earth and heaven to you!"

He waved off one shadow only for it to be replaced with his own, He growled in annoyance, Antlers growing in size.

"Try and keep it hidden.." The Shadow's arms rest on Alastor's shoulders like a tonne of weight, "Honey, We can see right through you!"

"Oh no.." Alastor sang.

"Boy, You can't conceal it! We all know how you feel and who you thinkin' of!"

"Oh.." Alastor interrupted the annoying Shadows' chants.

His cane presses against the soft carpet as he makes his way to his room, "No chance! No way.. I won't say it.. No no.."

"You swoon.. You sigh~" The shadows sung, Mocking their master, "Why deny it..~"

Alastor sneered.

"It's too.. Cliche!.. I won't say I'm in.."

He stopped in front of the large door which occupied Lucifer's room.

"Love.."

He raised his hand and knocked against it.

Creak..