No Radio ✯

-Lucifer and Alastor are sorta Friends? Like a Tolerate-Hate relationship, Yeah?-

Lucifer was sitting on the bar bench, It was well past the witching hour, Lucifer was trying to get drunk, Even though his immortality was getting in the way.

Alastor, Who personally, Despised drinking, Actually needed it tonight, Alastor had a terrible dream.. One that made his skin crawl and his head spin. For once, He was afraid.

He sat down next to the short blonde, Glancing over at him.

"Where-.." Alastor muttered, Looking around.

"In bed with that Fluffy Spider." Lucifer shrugged, He was drinking some fancy drink, Which made Alastor raise a brow.

Alastor, Unlike normal, Did not have his staff with him, Which made his voice normal.

So he avoided speaking, But when the King of Hell himself started to get annoyed because he wasn't speaking or engaging in their normal banter, He realized he'd probably have to speak sooner or later.

"Alastor. Buddy, Why are you so quiet?" Lucifer laughed, Hitting his arm.

Alastor growled, His fluffy deer ears perking up, Annoyed that this hyper blonde was touching him.

"Do not touch me." He muttered, Without his radio sound he sounded more.. Human?

Lucifer raised a brow, Confused. Not because of Alastor telling him not to touch him, I mean, He knew that.. But..

Why was his voice so.. Monotoned.

"Sorry, Could you repeat that?" The king of hell smirked, Realizing the Overlord didn't have his staff which gave his voice a static-y sort of sound.

".. Do.. Not.. Touch me." His voice was quiet, Feeling so vulnerable. Why couldn't this tiny man go and sleep? Isn't he depressed or something?

Lucifer laughed.

"Oh My Unholy hell, you sound.. You sound like a quirky nerd!" He snorted.

Alastor's eyes shot up and he stood, Anger in his eyes as Lucifer smirked, They both had grins on their faces, Alastor was so mad that he forgot that he was standing up to The King of Hell.

He shoved Lucifer into the wall, Which had him laughing.

Alastor smashed his hand into the wall next to his head, Gripping at the wall.

Normally, This is where the static would fly off of him, And Lucifer would laugh.

But Alastor just had an angry look on his face, Something that intimidated Lucifer much more then his normal radio demon self.

And if he's being honest with himself, He definitely knew the reason.

Alastor had reminded Lucifer of Lilth from the start, They resembled each other, Horns/Antlers, The need to take his daughter away from him, The stupid need to one up him.. And to be honest, He found them both extremely attractive.

Although he'd never tell Alastor that last fact.

So, Lucifer was frozen, As Alastor spoke in a low voice.

"If you ever talk down to me like I am some simple IMP, I will tear off your wings like paper, Do you understand me?" His voice hissed through the yellow teeth.

Lucifer's eyes narrow, "Fuck you."

Alastor let go, Annoyed.

He turned away.

Lucifer slithered under his feet as a snake and tripped him up, Turning back into a human as the Doe grunted, His body hitting the floor.

"Sleep well, Alastor." Lucifer scoffed, Pouring the rest of his drink onto the red haired demon's head before walking off to his room.

Alastor yelled out in anger, Pulling himself to his feet.

Stupid Tiny King of Hell.

Lucifer shut his door, Sliding down the white wall, Putting his head in his hands, letting out a muffled scream.

The hatred in Alastor's eyes, The way his hand grazed against Lucifer's blonde hair, The way their bodies were so close yet so far away..

Lucifer groaned into his hands.

Damnit, He liked the Radio Demon.