Enter The Digiverse

In Borg Tower, Cyrus was preparing the ninja to stop the Overlord and locate Lloyd. He took a small button and placed it on a desk out of the way as P.I.X.A.L. plugged herself into the system, providing power to the building.

"I think we should put the main switch over here to keep it tucked away a little." Cyrus wheeled over to five chairs, all attached to various cables. "With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good."

"I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that." Jay questioned.

"I did." The inventor admitted. "But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's powers truly allow us."

Kai raised an eyebrow. "And what is that?"

"A chance to enter remotely." Cyrus said. "By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his Golden Power."

"And escaping the Digiverse?" Nya asked.

Cyrus nodded. "Exactly. But if we digitize the ninja and Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse."

"Experimental?" Charlie asked skeptically. She was all for saving her brother, but she wanted to know how. Her question went unanswered, however, as Jay asked another.

"What do you mean inside the Digiverse?"

Cole looked at him. "Ugh, weren't you listening? He's going to put is into a video game."

Jay bounced on his heels, and a grin formed on his face. "I know, heh, I just wanted to hear it again."

"But Mr. Borg," P.I.X.A.L. said. "If any thing were to happen to them inside the program–"

"Of course." Cyrus interrupted. "Every step into he unknown has it's dangers."

"What dangers?" Kai asked worriedly. "What is she talking about?"

Cyrus looked at his computer before turning back to the ninja. "You know how in video games you get multiple lives?"

"Yeah?" Jay asked excitedly.

"It's not like that."

"Oh."

Cyrus pressed a few buttons and the system powered up. "Presto! We're up and running."

Suddenly, the door was slammed open, and the Postman and the people of Ninjago barged in. "Aha!" The Postman cried. "You see? Borg is holding out on us. He does have power."

Cyrus groaned and wheeled over to them. "Oh, this is no time for more post-apocalyptic role playing, Postman."

"This isn't a game anymore." The Postman replied. "We heard about the Nindroid activity. What if they come back? We need power to defend ourselves. And I wanna catch up on my shows."

Before Charlie could snap back, the computer sounded a robotic, "Would you like to play a game?"

"They are playing a game." The Postman gasped. "Take back the power!"

The citizens charged, and the ninja tried their hardest to push them back. "No, stop!" Cole said.

Kai grunted against the mob. "We're trying to help you!" All of a sudden, the room filled with Golden mist, just like Lloyd's. The money stopped their attack, just as confused as the ninja.

"Where's all the power coming from?" Nya asked.

Charlie looked at Cyrus, who gave her a sad look. "Golden Power. It's already begun. The Overlord has started the transference."