XXXV | the odd ones

Eun was in middle school now, and so was jake. Sure they went to different schools, but always met after school and got food together and talked about whatever. Today however, eun ran late as jake simply hung with two guys from his school jason and brad.

And for some reason, it had to be today that things turned upside down.

Eun surely didn't fail to find jake who was knownly kidnapped (known to her only yes). She kicked open the metal door.

Queue the drum roll please, eun was no longer the hardly 4 ft girl. She was 5'5 :D and let's be honest, strong as shit.

She screamed on top of her lungs. "JAKE YOU BITCHASS—" Jake gasped. "What hell are you doing here eun?!" She scoffed proudfully. "Telepathy of our love connecting—"
"Who is this kid?" The leader of black bear something asked. Eun grunts, hating to be interrupted, but she holds back. "Wait aren't you the leader of the kid's show brown cheetah? Sir I'm a big fan." Eun says as she hands the man a notepad and a pen. The man scoffed at her, at his one signal, eun was thrown in the water. She somehow managed to swim to the the top.

"Is he not the guy from yellow bunny?"
"Earlier you said brown cheetah?" Samuel asked, confused. "Same breed. Anyway who are you?" Eun asked him. Samuel shrugged pridefully. "I'm the legend, who single handedly—" "forget i asked bro." Eun says to him as she turns to jerry and jake.

"Why'd y'all come to swimming here? Couldn't wait a day without me, huh?" Eun fumed as jake stared at her with disbelief.  Jerry looked down sadly. "Sorry eun. It wasn't planned." Eun shrugged. "Yeah sure whatever." She says and turns to jake. "You got something to say in your defence before I literally drown you here?" She asks him and he shakes his head. "It's a long story." Eun turns to the black bear leader. "Old man could you hold your killer van for a couple of hours, my friend here has something to say to me." Eun says and turns back to jake. Gesturing for him to talk. Jake had been tolerating her behavior for years now, he was too used to it at this point. Everyone stared at her with disbelief.  Eun's action upset the gang leader, he gestured eun to be killed first as his men attempted to drag her first.

Jake volunteered mid sentence,  then jerry did then samuel and well it was a cycle. Just then, a man dressed in all black with black shades walked in all cute.

His entrance sure was grand, but all eun could think of was that she really craved hotdogs right now.

The man and jake made conversation, in the midset of which eun found out that jake had been offered to be recruited in a gang big deal. "YOU'RE JOINING A MOB??" Before jake could answer the man turned to eun, who was know to be sinu han. "It's not a mob, little girl, it's a crew." He explained.  "Who tf are you calling a kid?" She said to him back. Sinu looked back at her nervously and turned to the yellow bunny male lead.

Soon enough, the man was on his knees, begging. Eun did not hesitate to laugh out loud.

Soon they, were let out, turns out the leader of big deal was quite smart. Eun may seem like she’s only got like 2 brain cells but she know exactly when to use them. Just like him fr.

*

The next day, they were a having a meal on the big deal street as Alexander hwang mentioned that Samuel's father was a gangster, jerry added proudly that Jake's dad was a gangster too. At that, eun spared a glance to Jake's fowl mood.

"My dad sells clothes!" She mentioned with the same enthusiasm. Sinu han loomed at her with excitement.  "Really? What kind?" He asked her.
"The good kind, you should come by some time." She added, successfully changing the topic.
After that more conversations took place, and then they all left. Eun walked beside jake as she saw him deep in thoughts. "Are you thinking about what to eat for dinner tonight? You should come by, dad's gonna make pasta tonight." Eun says to jake, who still remains in deep thought. She sighs.

"What's gotten into him?" She asks jason,brad and jerry who are walking right behind them. They shrug. "If you have something to say, say it, it really empties the brain." Eun says. Jake scoffs, finally coming back to earth. He playfully hits her head. "Is that why your head's so empty?" He jokes. Eun rolls up her sleeve and get's ready to get back at jake by slapping his head, which he effortlessly dodged.

Just like that, they all joked on and about all day and week.

I think the backstory's a little boring, right? Dw it's over pretty soon T.T also i miss my pookie Daniel wya bro.