XXV | bitches broken hearts

Today on eun's schedule was excercising with daniel daniel park and vasco. Vasco was athletic enough to run for miles, however eun was disappointed that her impeccable fighting skills did not make her automatically good at running long distance. Stamina? Sure she had loads of it. The skill and will? Nope. The women didn't have the will to live, how could she possibly have the will to run??

Eun simply wanted to be somewhere other than home. Her dad was having one of his 'i'm-a-great-dad-and-i-should-spend-time-with-my-kids' days. Hence, poor lovely beautiful hana was left to deal with him instead.

Eun panted next to daniel as she leaned on him for support. Vasco frowned at the both of them. Daniel took out a banana but before he could put it in his mouth, vasco snatched it away and took a bite.

"I see now why you're not loosing weight. Excersizing won't be enough, you're going on a diet." Vasco says before taking another bite. Little daniel fumes with anger. The guy needed the banana more than anything. Eun frowned at the situation. The scene did not look good for vasco. Bro shouldn't have taken his banana.

As Daniel's anger fueled up, he threw punches at vasco. The banana was no longer a want, it's a need.

Eun stumbles back, not wishing to interrupt. After all, she was tired out as well.

A sec later, vasco punched daniel, and well, Daniel being daniel, fainted in a single hit. At this point eun was convinced vasco and daniel were both hopeless. Vasco cried as he stuffed the banana in Daniel's mouth. He cried when daniel still wouldn't wake up.

As soon as daniel did wake up, he fainted not more than a second later.

Vasco screamed and cried for little daniel as he carried his body to his house. Eun could only sigh through this.

They met big daniel in front of his house in the mid set of the street.

It was quite a horrible morning for eun. Remind her not to go on a run with vasco again.

*

The day was quite cold, and eun deeply regretted her actions, almost as much as she regretted her existence. She should've taken a day off today. It's too cold.

Eun grabbed onto the hot packs as if her life depended on it. Who knows, perhaps it did. Zoe next to her pushed her through alleyways. Eun, too cold to take her hands out of her pockets, did not have much of a chance to protest.

"Daniel!" Zoe greeted daniel, who was talking to a lady right outside his house. "Hi zoe," he says, glancing at eun, "hi Eun." Eun nods at him. Eun turns away and glances at the lady who was dressed in not so good clothes. Eun took one of the hot packs and gave it to her.

"Miss it's really cold outside, you should stay warm." Eun says as daniel looks back at the lady. "Yes, you should go inside." Daniel although said that to be nice and caring, the lady took it literally and went inside his house, which were clearly not Daniel's intentions.

The lady glanced awfully at zoe and eun from the behind, frowning horribly.

*
The next day later at night, while zoe and eun were at the convenience store along with little daniel, crystal shows up. They discussed the situation as crystal told daniel about the women she saw at Daniel's house. Creepy and strange indeed. However, in the next couple of days, neither of the daniels saw the lady again.

It was once again time for school, and once again zoe dragged eun to Daniel's house.

"Hi daniel! Let's go to school together! I brought eun too since she can fight really well. I bet she'll fight off the stalker if we see her again." Zoe says, cheerfully as daniel looks at eun. "Well what can i say, i just am that great. I won the—" eun brags, but daniel interrupts her mid sentence. "We should go we're late for school." He says. Zoe follows him as eun stands there for a second. "Daniel, you asshole, you ruined my  oscar worthy line!" Euns says, annoyed, as she follows them both.

From somewhere beyond the locked door, the lady scowls. "Why was daniel looking at her? He's mine, doesn't she know that?" She mumbles.

Daniel bro about to get in some real trouble, if only he knew.

<3