XXVIII | 2nd year

As the new school year begun, everyone was ready to study their asses off once again! Everything was still the same. Girls still followed daniel around. Jay still smelt rich. Zoe still liked daniel daniel park. Zack is still a pain in eun's arseholes. And well eun, she's changed. Not alot, but enough. She's got a scar under her eye now, and it won't budge. She's got another on her lip, but it's too small to be significant.

Eun's matured. She's learning how to run a company and she's going to gym everyday. You could say the new year feeling caught upto her.

As she walked inside the school grounds, the crowd of juniors in the hallway parted like the red sea. Not because she was popular and amazing, but because she had a threatening aura, her tall physique and visible scar didn't help out much. Sure she looked like that, but secretly she brought candies for the juniors so they'd like her.

Another thing, jay's sister became a junior in the fashion dept, the annoying 11 year old became a junior in the tech dept as well. And well as the rumours say, a big guy (possible bully) transferred to that drawing dept or whatever. However, eun couldn't be bothered any less about it. She came in the class. She floped her head on her desk and fell asleep. That was her business. Eun decided she won't be a pain in anyone's ass and will bother herself with her own business. No more becoming the peace maker and stepping in fights.

*

It was lunch time and mira and eun took their plates and got their meal, well zack followed by too. But zack bumped into a guy or something, mira told him to apologise, and well he did.

Soon they took their seats and got ready to eat, but the guy from before dumped a plate full of food on mira's head. "Sorry, shall i clean it?" The guy said. Eun scoffed and stood up ready to fight him. "You son of a gun—"
"Eun, can you take mira to the washroom to clean up? Since i can't go in there." Zack interrupted as he stepped in front of eun, gesturing her to go. Eun glanced at the guy and then zack.

Zack and eun weren't exactly besties, but eun knew exactly what zack was about to do. There was no way he'd be this calm.

Eun nodded and took mira to the washroom, sparing a glance to zack. She slowly whispered to him as they walk by, "don't you fucking lose."

Eun took mira to the washroom on the far side of the building so as she doesn't encounter the fight that was about to happen in the cafeteria.

"Isn't this washroom a little further than the cafeteria?" Mira questioned.  Eun smiled to her. "The water is warmer in this bathroom. Trust me i know this stuff." Mira chuckled lightly, clearly a little upset. But there was nothing eun could really do about it, except help mira with the mess. Mentally, she cursed the guy a 1000 curses.

Eun tried her best to stall mira, but there was no way mira listened to her. "It's too noisy in the cafeteria, Zack's probably fighting. I should—" mira said as she ran across the hallway. Eun followed by close. "Mira you should at least dry your hair—" mira stepped in front of the guy before eun could move an inch to stop her.

"Are you a thug? Why are you doing this?" She says.
The guys scoffs and grabs mira's hair. "Yes I'm a thug —"Eun rushes and kicks his elbow. The guy grabs his hand in pain. Even he'd admit, eun got him good.

"Well then thugs should be dealt the proper way." Eun said as she cracked her knuckles. The guy looks at her as if she cracked a joke. "You? You'll fight me?" He says, stepping forward as eun takes her fighting stance. Just then vasco da gama grabs his shoulder.

"You guys shouldn't fight." He says. "Friends shouldn't fight." He says as the guy looks at him weird. Eun scoffs at vasco's comment. "Stay away, gama. Guys like him should be taught a lesson." Eun says. Just then vasco strengthens his grip on the other guy's shoulder. The guy falls to his knees. Eun gasps softly.

"You shouldn't fight girls. They are petty."
"Tf you mean I'm petty."
"Eun he means pretty." Jace says to her.
"..."
"You think I'm pretty?" Eun says as she passes a smile to vasco, which for some reason goes unnoticed.

The guy pulls vasco's leg and tries to twist his ankle. But it won't budge, instead, vasco lifts him up with only his leg. Eun seriously wonders just how vasco is that strong. Before the guy could land a hit on vasco, zack steps in. "You both stay away. This is my fight." He says fiercely. Eun sighs. "You take half of him I'll take the other half." The cafeteria looks at eun with disbelief. "What i wanna fight." She states. But mira grabs her arm and pulls her away. "Eun you should stay away." Eun scoffs at her. "You think i couldn't win?" She says. Mira shakes her head. "Come to think of it, i really am not that strong. He'd probably crush me. Haha." Eun adds, chuckling sadly at her incompetent strength.

Shes strong. But not strong enough. Yes she's pretty strong for a girl. But she's still weak to fight guys like that. But that wouldn't get to her. She's pretty thick skinned. She'll try and work out untill no one dares to interrupt her fight, just because she looked weak.

She watched by as vin jin walked in as well. Logan sighed and pulled over his shirt, showing his tattoos. Eun sighed next to mira.

"Mira do you wanna go to the nurse's office?" Eun offered. Mira shaked her head. "I don't want zack to fight the transfer."
Lucky for mira, there was no fight. Good for em.

Long ch or what >:D