S1 - Ch.18 - Roommates

It took some time... But Kara Zor-El finally got something worthwhile, something normal and different for a change instead of being on an island filled with Amazonian women all the time.

Judging from how Kara's been thriving on her newly adopted world, that being Earth, Kara had been looking for something new to live under, an apartment as the Earthlings called it, something which sounds as cozy and comfy to live under a new roof of.

However... It was hers, her own apartment flat, where she could do anything in without being interrupted...

Well...

She thought it at first... But the more she thought about it?

The more she wanted to have some form of company with her, instead of being alone in an apartment flat, so she looked for an apartment flat for two people which had two rooms, one for her and another for someone else.

She had the perfect roommate to not be alone with... The first friend she made ever since coming to Earth, the Guardian from another Earth beyond the naked eye, a universe of Light and Dark.

She already told him about it, knowing not only he would be there but his Ghost also, which to her knowledge, would add some fun to that part, a talkative sentient companion born from a Machine God that can terraform planets?

Why not? She thought.

Y/N however was unsure of the idea of him living in a shared apartment with Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl but she insisted so, and it would be better instead of him living inside a ship all the time, she even wonders if he needs sleep, which Guardian necessarily don't need it, but sometimes they do. He was convinced however.

To Kara's surprise, an anonymous tip had paid for the apartment Kara was looking for in New York for both herself and her other shared roommate, which made her question who it would be but she thinks she has an answer to who it was, thinking of pointy ears on a cowl and would think he'd be grumpy at times.

At this very moment however, Kara was finished with moving most of her stuff in and had already set up the entire apartment to look as completely new and fresh, she left Y/N's room alone just for him but knowing him? He'd want it basic, she was like that too but she added some decorations to give her own bedroom some spark.

She had only recently gotten back with helping the Teen Titans out on a mission within the San Francisco Bay, some old enemies decided to cause a ruckus and the Titans put a stop to them, more easily when they had Supergirl with them, adding more girl power to the team.

This week was interesting for her however, a lot of weird and crazy things had happened within the last two weeks but this week? It sure was interestingly adventurous, especially with going out to outer space.

"Still no sign of Sparky?" Kara questioned, sitting on the olive colored couch, still wearing her superhero attire as she wondered where he was, she thought he'd be hear by now.

It was then she heard the sounds of another visitor, a silent but noticeable meow from a cat... A stray to be precise.

She heard the cries of the stray cat and decided to investigate, she's been friendly with cats before, not all of them seemed to be friendly to her though, but some were and it melted her heart, as much as she liked dogs? She felt that cats were more cuter.

The crying sounds from this stray cat came from the window, she opened it and found where the cat was, thinking it would be friendly.

However...

It soon began to growl, as the Girl of Steel noticed this stray cat looked like the same stray she found roaming around the central parts of New York.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Light of Tomorrow: Destiny x DC Post-Crisis/New Earth Universe - Y/N-Verseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें