Acquainted (Yoonkook)

Agust D is Yoongi's stage persona, an extension of his rough and tougher side, which has captured the hearts of many on his first world tour

Agust D is Yoongi's stage persona, an extension of his rough and tougher side, which has captured the hearts of many on his first world tour. He has been offered a good time by various people at each stop on tour, but none have caught his eye. He's looking for something particular, someone that can challenge him and his dominant personality.

He lets out a yawn as his manager lectures him again on his behavior, letting it go in one ear and out the other. He should mind what he says but in reality, if people didn't want the real answers, they shouldn't ask the question.

"I really wish you would listen to me just once." She mutters.

"You worry too much."

"I get that a lot of people like your I don't give a fuck attitude, but I really think should tone it down some."

He shrugs his shoulders, "That wouldn't be who I am on stage would it?"

"Yoongi..."

"No more lectures for the day. Besides, don't we have a plane to LA to catch." He says as he stands up from the couch in her office.

"Yoongi..."

As he walks to the door, he cuts her off before she can start the lecture again, "Nope...it's Agust D until this tour is over."

She lets out a frustrated sigh, "Just go pack your bags."

"Already did." He says as he slips out of the room.

***

He is sitting on his couch relaxing on his couch until it is time for his manager to pick him up to go to the airport. His phone rings and he looks over at it confused.

"She wouldn't be here this early."

He sighs and sits up, concern flashes across his face when he sees who is calling him.

"Hello?" It's a video call from his drummer, Jimin.

"Hey Yoongi."

"Why does it look like you are in the hospital?"

"Because I am."

"What happened? We have a flight in a couple of hours."

"Pretty sure my hand is broken."

"I don't even want to ask."

"Probably a good idea."

He pinched the bridge of his nose, "what am I supposed to do now that my drummer has a broken hand?"

"See I have the perfect solution."

"What is it?"

"The first stop in the U.S. is going to be Alright?"

"Yeah."

"My best friend is a drummer, and he lives in L.A."

"I'm your best friend."