Rx: Laughter (Jin x Reader)

You wake up to find that your bed is still empty, sad that he never cam home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You wake up to find that your bed is still empty, sad that he never cam home. Sitting up and looking out the window at the morning sun through the big bay window, letting out a yawn and stretch before sighing and climbing out of bed. I guess I should get up for the day, it is my day off and he said he would spend the day with me.

Looking at my phone and I find a text from JK.

Babe: Hey love, good morning. I hope you slept well. Sorry I couldn't get home last night. I ended up having to work late at the office and just stayed the night here.

You: Good morning. It's okay. I kind of figured. Are we still on for lunch today? It's the first day off I have had weeks.

Babe: I wish I could love but we are really swamped at work right now. I don't know if I'm even going to get a lunch.

You sigh and think about your response, your work schedule has gotten increasingly busier and JK has been working late a lot lately. It leaves a nagging feeling in the back of your head, but you shake off the negative thoughts and reply back to him.

You: That's okay. I will just see if Jinnie can meet up with me.

Babe: Oh, yeah. I'm sure he would love to go to lunch with you.

You: Don't start this again.

Babe: I'm not starting anything.

You: Jungkook....

Babe: I have to go.

You: Okay. I love you.

Babe: Love you too.

Running a hand through your hair, you let out a breath in exasperation. JK has gotten more and more touchy about the time you spend with your best friend. He's always been insecure about your age gap, concerned that you would leave him for Seokjin because you two are closer in age. No matter how much you have tried to reassure him that you love him and that him being younger doesn't matter to you, he still gets upset about it.

Although now his grumpiness towards Jin doesn't seem to be just because of his insecurity. With JK being busier with work when you are actually free it's left you with more time to spend with your best friend. At times it has strained your relationship to the point of having arguments. Jin offered to stop coming around, but you weren't having any of it because you had been friends longer than you have known JK and you told JK that if it ever became between the two of them that you would choose Jin. Jin has helped you through a lot in life, like when your mom walked away from you and your dad with the man she was cheating with.

Shaking away the bad memories you turn back to your phone and message your best friend.

Me: Hey are you free for lunch?

Jinnie: Yeah, but I thought you and Jeon were going to lunch today.

Me: Jinnie, it's Jungkook and he can't go out today.