Falling For You (Vmin)

Jimin's POV:

Jimin's POV:

"Why did I have to come with you to your photo shoot?" I whine while trying to shield my eyes from the bright lighting.

"Oh, come on. You like coming with me." Tae says brightly while shaking his bright blue hair out of his eyes.

"Not when it's at the ass crack of dawn." I grumble.

"It's not that early."

"Tae you know I closed the bar last night." I look at my watch, "It's 6:30 am. It is way too early."

"Oh, stop it. We have been up earlier before."

"That's when I hadn't even went to bed. I stayed up all day with trapsing all over the country side."

"Oh, you had fun."

"I never said it wasn't fun."

"You are bitching like it wasn't. Besides it's not like you have to work tonight, you can go to bed early."

"I'm only bitching because it's bright as hell in here and I have a migraine from lack of sleep. Like you will let me go home early enough for me to go to bed at a decent time."

"I will buy you a coffee after this and I promise to let you go home early enough to get the proper amount of sleep."

"You don't like coffee."

"I know but I can get tea."

"You owe me more than just coffee."

"I will get you whatever you want just stop your belly aching and watch me work."

I wave him off, "Go do your thing Mr. Model."

He chuckles and walks back to sit in a chair for hair and makeup, I let my mind wonder as I watch the staff setup the photoshoot. After a few moments someone walks up to me holding a cup.

"Here. I was told to give you some coffee."

"Who..." My attention turns towards Tae, and we lock eyes he smiles and gives me a wink.

"This doesn't count!"

He chuckles, "I will buy you coffee later."

***

Tae has just changed his clothes for the next portion of the shoot, and I notice how 'handsy' the hairstylist is getting with him. It's making me feel moody and jealous as shit even though I have no reason to be. It's not like we are dating. Yeah, I have feelings for him. I was stupid enough to fall in love with my best friend and I don't think he has feelings for me. Tae's so nice that it's hard for most people to tell if he's flirting with them or not and right now it looks like he is flirting back.

Having enough of watching the two of them flirt I get out to get some fresh air. Stepping out of the back of the building I lean my back against it with my hands in my pockets, heaving a sigh and kicking myself in the ass for being so upset. You don't have a right to be upset Jimin.