"When you get to my level, collaborators can become... Spies, copycats, fakes. I'm also known for doing everything myself and I wouldn't want clients to think that someone else made their piece and I signed at the bottom. Sure it makes the process take ages, but the price tag reflects it and people know they're getting a true original."

Tom put his hand on my thigh, stroking it.

"I agree. Don't compromise that. Lacking social interactions is tough but don't give in to the temptation. That authenticity makes you completely unique. Don't give that up."

I sipped my vodka, hoping that the alcohol would slow down my erection. It wouldn't obviously.

"You could keep me company," I said boldly, feeling my cheeks heat up. "You could come here and... Oh, that's not what I meant... I mean, you can visit me if you like and..."

Tom's bright white teeth shined as he laughed this warm, round belly laugh that enveloped me. He had the most handsome laugh I had ever heard.

"Do I really make you that nervous?" He asked, setting his vodka on the glass center table.

I fumbled with my words. Oh no, he caught me. He knows I like him. Fuck fuck fuck.

"David, listen..." He said, scratching his head. "I'm enjoying getting to know you, I've never met anyone like you before, you intrigue me. I can come here, but I can only come here when no one else is here... You understand that, right? I wouldn't want to interfere when you have meetings or clients."

I knew what he meant, I had known all along. This was positive though, he was telling me he wanted to continue seeing me.

"Of course!" I said, wanting to convince him that I wasn't hurt in the slightest. "And obviously I wouldn't want to interfere with your work either."

"Great," he smiled. "We're both on the same page."

He placed his hand back on my thigh, this time much higher than before. With the awkward conversation out of the way, I put my vodka down next to his and pulled him to me, kissing him. As soon as our lips met, he palmed my groin, his thick hand enveloping my bulging boner completely.

Wasting no time, Tom overpowered me by pushing me down on the couch. With his heavy chest over mine, I wanted to get him underdressed, impatient to see his godlike body once again. I took off his tie and he undid my zipper. Before he moved down, I took off his blazer and he did the rest, exposing his strong chest and abdomen to me.

"Oh Tom," I moaned, watching him pump my dick in his hand. I was so hard I was almost ready to come.

Without saying a word, Tom took me in his mouth, sucking me vigorously. I searched for his touch until he held my hand, moaning until I released into his mouth. This was only the second time he had given me oral, yet it was probably the most pleasure I had even received in my life.

"You're so sweet Dav," Tom breathed on my exposed belly. "Are you ready for more?"

Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes Tom.

Tom grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me up so I was sitting up straight on the couch. He got up and stood in front of me, his hips at the level of my eyes. He took off his pants in front of me, his dick popping out of its constraints. I relaxed, my muscles going completely soft. I could feel this strange feeling rising in my body, a serenity so strong I surrendered completely to the man in front of me.

Standing in front of me, Tom motioned me to suck him. I did so gladly and enthusiastically, wrapping my hands around his waist and holding his back, bringing his dick as deeply into my mouth as I could.

I imagined this what what greek Gods looked and sounded like having sex. His moans were deep and unapologetic, he received pleasure confidently and relaxed while at the same time commanding respect from his posture. I felt completely subdued and yet adored.

"That's it Dav, that's it," Tom encouraged breathlessly, his right hand caressing the back of my head, gently pulling me to him with each thrust. He never hurt me or ask for too much. He was gentle and firm at the same time and I didn't know what to do with myself.

I loved giving him head. It was all so new and exciting. I loved the shape of his cock, its thickness, its length, how it turned upwards ever so slightly. He was sculpted like a fucking greek God.

I only stopped when he came, admiring his face as he shot his come into my throat, his expression of relief as he licked his lips in delight making my stomach flip.

Boldly, he sat next to me a kissed my lips hungrily. To ride our highs, we both touched each other as we made out.

"Next time we'll need lube, yeah?" He whispered close to my ear. We'd need a lot more than just lube to prepare for what he was implying, but that wasn't the point.

Next time. There would be a next time.

"Yes, please," I whispered back.

As the flames from our passion dimmed, I stayed on the couch as I watched Tom get dressed into his suit. The contrast between his light blue shirt and his dark skin was mesmerising. I watched attentively as he buttoned his cufflinks.

"You look so sexy wearing a suit," I said. He smiled back at me but didn't say anything right away.

"I have to get going," he said once he was dressed. He hadn't been in my studio for more than thirty minutes and he already wanted to leave but I didn't complain. I was already happy he came anyway. "Let me know when you're free so I can come here."

Yes, you can come here, but you could also have dinner here, I thought to myself.

With a secret romantic date planned in my head, I walked with him to the door once we were both dressed.

"Are you working once you get home?" I asked him.

"Unfortunately, yes. These cases won't get done by themselves."

I took a step closer to him. With my hand on the door handle, I leaned in for a peck on the lips.

"Don't forget to rest," I said to him.

"I won't," he replied. Then, with a smile he said. "Don't forget to have lunch."

I blushed, looking at the ground. "I won't."

And with that, as quickly as he had come, Tom Harries left.

I was so fucking in love.

A/N
Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed the first ever chapter with David's perspective. I wonder how this new relationship might affect the course of the story... Any guesses?