Chapter 36 - Christmas

Christopher
***

I held on to Ali's tights as I helped her rock back and forth, our heavy breathing fogging up the windows, aiding us in our secrecy. In the confined, uncomfortable back seat of her parents' car, Ali couldn't find a position that was both comfortable and discreet. She had her chest pressed to mine, her stockings down to her ankles, her skirt riding up her belly, a heavy jacket weighting down on her, and I couldn't even tell where her feet were. I wasn't in the most comfortable position either, but at least I was lying down. The least I could do was help her the best I could.

I readjusted my hips, making Ali stop her soft rocking so she wouldn't lose her balance. She had her hand on my shoulder to lift up her head, her arms resting on my chest. With such frumpy jackets and clothes, I only had access to the skin on her bottom half.

Not that I was complaining though.

"Yes baby, just like that," I said, placing one hand on her lower belly and the other on her back, guiding her bounce and rhythm.

She pressed her forehead to mine, our noses touching, our mouths inches apart.

"Touch me or else I won't come," said whispered to me, eyes closed. Mine were wide open, looking at her face.

The hand that was touching her lower belly travelled down. She was already rubbing herself against my pelvis, so I had to shimmy my fingers between our bodies to find her clit. My other hand pressed her down onto my fingers and I slightly lifted my hips off the car seat to create as much pressure on her clit as possible.

Ali's eyebrows knit together as electrifying weakness coursed through her body. With her mouth agape, she struggled to be quiet. I lifted my chin to encourage her lips to pucker into a kiss and be silent.

I couldn't remember the last time we had done something so risky. We were both addicted to that feeling, that was what drew us to one another. Now that we were in a place were us being intimate was near impossible, we simply couldn't resist.

"Of course you're gonna come," I whispered. "But we have to be quick baby."

She flipped her long hair to one side, the golden brown strands flying everywhere.

"Okay, quick," she whispered back. Ali closed her eyes once again and lightly touched my cheeks, her forehead resting on mine as she focused.

"Never thought I'd spent Christmas Eve fucking you in my parent's car behind Grandma's house," Ali said, the rhythm of her hip movements now perfect.

I grinned as a comeback formed in my mind.

"So disrespectful Miss Bardot... In Christmas you don't fuck, you make love," I replied, giving her ass a light smack that was just hard enough to make her gasp.

Ali's cheeks burned bright red. She attacked my neck with tickles as revenge since she knew it was my weak spot. I had to physically restrain her hands to stop her or else I wouldn't be able to be quiet. I removed my hand from her clit so I could grab her by the hair while my other hand kept her hands in place.

"This is how you like it, isn't it?" I whispered, looking her deep in her eyes as I tightened the grip on her hair. "The naughtier the better. The harder I hold you the more you want to come. Isn't that right, Miss Bardot? Even though you're on top we both know damn well you're here to serve me, and it fucking turns you on. No, open your eyes, you already know tha— Good girl, that's a good girl."