9 • Mr.Levinson 🌴

9
Mr.Levinson

🌴

"Ari!" Sam shouts his name as Ari finds himself zoned out on his bike. And hard as a fucking brick. Fuck.

"The boys and I are headed to grab something to eat, and then the beach. Grab your trunks if you wanna join us."

Ari nods, first he needs a cold shower, then he'll be up to seeing you again.

At just the thought that last night is a secret between you and him. That no one knows. Makes his skin prickle with satisfaction.

A glorious, sinful sensation swarms through him. And he has one thing clear. He never wants to stop feeling this way.

"You guys go ahead. I'll meet you guys at some point," Ari lights up a cigarette between his fingers, needing another fix after not getting one for almost 24 hours.

Of course you were against him smoking. It's not good for his health. And well—Ari had plenty of oral fixation to distract himself from his smoking addiction.

Closing your eyes again you let the waves take you, floating above them, spreading your limbs out as the hot sun cascaded over your body like a big warm hug from mother nature.

You felt on top of the world, never have felt so desired and content in your life. Your lips curl up in a sappy smile, thinking of the way Ari treated you like a princess last night. God the way he was so patient, but bossy, gentle but rough.

You feel something so deep in you, like a change within your soul. You feel so drawn and attached to Ari already, all you could think about when you got home this morning was him.

You find yourself getting lost in daydreams thinking about him, and you're sure it won't be the last time you do, if you concentrate hard enough you can reminisce about the way Ari's lips felt against your most intimate places, your neck, the way your lips tingle.

Maybe it was also the way hooking up was him was so bad, yet felt so fucking good. Sneaking around with him gave you an adrenaline high, but not just that, the fact that you were finally doing something for yourself.

Not under the watchful eye of your father or your brother, who always control your every move and even influence your thoughts. Ari is the only one to seem to let you spread your wings.

The ocean waves and the summer breeze in the air, relax you, no negativity in your mind whatsoever.

The palm trees sway back and forth, the people of Nags Head were enjoying the last couple days of summer.

Grabbing ice cream on the boardwalk, giving their surfboards the last couple goes, and enjoying the salty waters and soft sands.

Ari arrives to see Sam and the other guys nowhere to be found, just your best friend Lola taking care of everyone's stuff.

Resting his towel over his shoulder, and wearing only his swim trunks, Ari's toes dig into the soft sand, "Well, well, well," Lola slides her sunglasses off, closing her book.