6 • When Life Gives You Lemons 🍋

6
When Life Gives You Lemons

You can't wipe the smile off your face as you enter your house, opening the front door and walking through the foyer.

Ari is a man of many talents...and you fucking know he's amazing in bed. You know you don't have to be timid with him, or worry about what he might think about your insecurities or flaws. Ari is the type of man to love every part of you. Kissing every part of you too.

"We shouldn't be doing this." You pull away from the kiss, if your brother were to see you, he'd flip the fuck out.

Your breathing comes out harshly, Ari stealing all your oxygen, shutting you up by kissing you again he decides to play with you with those sinful lips of his, his hand squeezing your ass cheek through your dress.

He's making these beautiful deep grunts emerging deep within that firm chest of his, and you have just about lost all sense of control.

"S' worth it." His voice rugged and husky.

"Hi honey," Your dad looks back, a whiskey glass in his hand when he heard the front door open. You always enter your house through the front door, like a normal person, so that's how he knows it's you.

Sam always uses the garage door because he parks his car there, which is understandable.

Slouching your shoulders down, you know you have to go and say hi to your dad, by the quietness of your house you know his girlfriend - oh no his fiancé - isn't home.

Your body continues to experience electric currents, all because of Ari and the intimate moment you just had with him, not even an hour ago.

Your friends were still at the end of summer party, but you decided to call it a night. You couldn't take Ari's stare from across the room, above the rim of his bourbon glass. Those piercing eyes felt like they were consuming your soul.

The way he'd play it off cool with your brother and his friends, and joke about something. A part of you feels like Ari hasn't been able to stop thinking about you since that first night you stayed at his house.

And that makes you really dizzy.
"Back so early? You're 21 now, baby. I won't be on you about your curfew as long as you get home safely." Your dad brings his glass to his lips, taking a small sip of his drink.

The TV was off, only the living room lamp on. Seemed like no one was home but your dad, and that was the case. It also seemed your dad was just thinking, sitting on the sofa.

"I-I felt tired," You lie.

"Did your brother do something to you?" Your dad makes a disappointed face, tilting his head, searching your face for the answer to his question.

Shaking your head, Sam didn't do anything to you. Your dad knows how protective and up in your business he can get. He's like a helicopter parent.

Dipping your knee into the sofa, you take a seat beside your dad, he looks at your outfit, "If I saw you before you left, I wouldn't have let you leave the house like that, young lady."

Smiling, trying to avoid your dad from getting mad at you, you compromise and use the fact that you're his only daughter and the apple of his eye, "this is what the cool kids are wearing."

Pinching your cheek, you dad chuckles, see he can't stay mad at you because you're still his little princess, "still too high for my liking, sweetheart. Your private parts could be hanging out."

"Dad, stop!" You cringe but find it funny, "no one says private parts."

"Well I do, I'm old school. And the last thing I need is to bust out my shotgun to keep the boys from knocking on this door. But I'll do it if I need to."