5 • Worth It 🌅

5
Worth It

"We shouldn't be doing this."

Your breathing comes out harshly, when Ari teases you with those sinful lips of his, his hand squeezing your ass cheek through your dress.

He's making these beautiful deep grunts emerging deep within that firm chest of his, and you have just about lost all sense of control.

"Worth it."

His voice rugged and husky, grabbing each side of your face to kiss you hard, something about you that had him wrapped around that perfect manicured pinky of yours - and he didn't mind it.

Your brother is not your keeper, much less your father to boss you around. You were your own person.

"Ari, oh," the sounds he was pulling from you made his boxers sudden tighter than usual, hugging his groin and constricting he was so hard.

He wanted so bad to ruin you...

You looked fantastic, something out of this world, in that dress and your soft smile. Smiling and laughing with everyone at the party, he couldn't take his eyes off of you. You were glowing like an angel.

One thing was for sure he couldn't stop thinking about you.

12 Hours Earlier...

It's been weeks since the hurricane hit, the town is still trying to get back to normal, considering lots of homes, businesses and boats were damaged.

Everyday for two weeks you've used your vibrator after that day with Ari. God, he just oozes sex. He's a walking sex fiend. You want him to touch you in places and drive you wild, even more than he already does.

You can't stop thinking about what it'd be like to do him, "Squish? Hello!" Sam throws his hands to his sides, angry that you don't answer him.

And of course his father sends him to get you, "it's lunch time! We've been calling you for the past hour."

"Sorry," you look over at him, you were relaxing by the beach, sometimes when your head felt extremely full, you decompressed by just watching the waves.

Sam tries to grab you, and you squirm away because he wants to pick you up, "stop, I can walk on my own." You warn him, putting your finger up.

"I know. But I have longer legs than you, and you take forever to walk," In a moment of uncertainty, he swoops you up over his shoulder, and he jogs across the bridge and up the wooden walkway all the way back to the house.

You groan, letting your head fall, and your arms too, "you're the worst."

"What's so special about lunch? Dad is always at work." you wonder what the persistence was surrounding this 'lunch'. Sam puts you down, but remains quiet.

As if he was mustering up an excuse in his mind, "nothing special, just your favorite person back in town."

Your special person was code for your father's girlfriend...who you did not like at all.

Not even a little bit.

Sam says to at least find something you liked about her, to make her at least easy to deal with on a daily basis, but you just can't.

You try to turn back around and head to your safe place, the beach, but Sam scoops you up again before you could get the chance to, "it'll be fine," he tries to hurry up, you weighed nothing to him, he's been carrying you around since you were born, "he ordered my favorite."