CHAPTER 37! cherry had no real feelings besides thinking he was attractive

Start from the beginning

"and bianca joined them." thalia said, disgusted. "it's all zoe's fault. that stuck-up, no good-"

"it's not that serious." cherry snapped. "sorry. bianca should be able to pick what she wants to do without any of you criticizing her for it. especially you, percy."

"what did i do?" percy looked over at her.

"i agree with you." grover cut cherry off. "who can blame her? eternity with artemis?" 

"you satyrs. you're all in love with artemis. don't you get that she'll never love you back?" thalia reminded him.

"but she's so.. into nature." grover swooned.

"you're nuts." said thalia.

"nuts and berries." grover said dreamily. "yeah."

« ───── « ʚɞ » ───── »

the sky brightened.

cherry looked up, yawning.

grover walked beside her, trying not to fall asleep.

"about time. he's so lazy during the winter." artemis looked up at the sky.

"you're, uhm, waiting for sunrise?" percy asked.

"for my brother. yes. it's not exactly as you think."

"oh, okay. so, it's not like he'll be pulling up in a-"

"don't look, not until he parks."

there was a sudden burst of light on the horizon.

a blast of warmth hit. grover covered cherry's eyes, and cherry covered grover's. finally, the light died.

cherry opened her eyes.

a luxurious red car, just like one cherry had back home, had melted the snow around its parking place in a perfect circle.

the driver got out, smiling. he looked about seventeen or eighteen, and he was beautiful.

"wow." thalia muttered. "apollo is hot."

"how old is he?" cherry muttered back.

"too old for you." percy snapped back to look at the redhead, who just laughed in response.

"little sister!" apollo smiled, displaying bright white teeth. "what's up? you never call. you never write. i was getting worried!"

artemis sighed. "i'm fine, apollo. and i am not your little  sister."

"hey, i was born first."

"we're twins! how many millennia do we have to argue-"

"so what's up? got the girls with you, i see. you all need some tips on archery?"

"i need a favor. i have some hunting to do, alone. i need you to take my companions to camp half-blood."

"sure, sis! i feel a haiku coming on. green grass breaks through snow. artemis pleads for my help. i am so cool."

"that last line was only four syllables."

"was it?"

"yes. what about, i am so big-headed?"

"no, no, that's six syllables. hmm. i've got it! i am so awesome. that's five syllables! now, sis, transportation for the hunters, you say? good timing. was just about ready to roll."

"these demigods will also need a ride, some of chiron's campers."

"no problem! let's see.."

percy immediately became.. uncomfortable when apollo looked in cherry's direction.