•ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ•

Start from the beginning

His jaws were visible, I didn't know that even kids have their jaws lines. I thought they had double chin which looks cute in them but this kid looks more mature than his age. His hairs were of red colour, something that ensured me enough that he is damn a freaking foreigner!

"Where is your mom?", I asked him curiously to which he stopped throwing that stone which was in his hand and his hand was in air, his head turned towards me with a jerk as he eyed me. He raised his brows a little up.

"Mom? You mean mother who give birth to a child and throw them away like a garbage?", My jaws touched the ground listening to this kid words, I didn't missed the 'hate' he held when he mentioned 'mother'. Okay....this boy doesn't have a good relationship with his mother, I see. Maybe he is exaggerating things, he must had a fight with his mother or__

"She is dead!", My thoughts came to halt after listening to him, Mira- you were too quick in judging him. I sighed as my gaze softened looking at him who was staring at the sea with a blank face. No expression at all. This boy is making me remind of someone -

"I am sorry-", I mumbled as I patted his shoulders but stopped after listening to him.

"Don't be- because I am glad she died or else I would have killed her-", My body froze listening to him, my eyes widened as I stare at him with parted lips. Don't tell me I am giving sympathy to a serial killer? Am I?

He turned towards me and a smirk appeared on his lips as he watched me with his sharp eyes. A kid can smirk? And that too this dangerous?

"Shock? Are you?", I gulped as I pulled my hands away from him who was looking at me amused. His 'amuse' look made me remind of someone - okay Mira stop going there.......again and again!

"What is the reason that made you hate your mother a lot that you wanted to kill her with your own hands?",I asked him, ignoring his amused look which changed into another expression - surprise! He was surprised.

"Bravo! First woman who went on the next level!", my brows furrowed listening to him, it doesn't feel like I am talking to a 5 or I think 6 year old kid, instead I feel like I am talking to someone's clown. Someone I have met but I had not talked, someone I have seen and now this kid is resembling his features, I can't say about words because, I didn't talked with that person, why can't I remember the name......

"Level?", I didn't know what to say as i whispered confused.

"After I tell someone 'i would have killed my mother', they left me assuming me as a serial killer but you stayed", I was speechless hearing him, he is something different though he was right anyone would have left him after his psychopathic words but I am kind of habitual to it.

"The answer to your question is 'none of your business'.", I sighed hearing him, this boy is a tough nut to crack.

"Leave it all what's your name?", He was quite hearing me, his expression again turned blank a he continued to stare me without blinking. My brows furrowed looking at his blank face and I snapped my fingers in front of him pulling him out of his thoughts, he was startled for a second and then he sighed as he gulped nervously. Ohh- my-god! First expression I liked on his face, he was nervous and he looked so cute-...his neck turned red, I could clearly see the red tint on his cheeks and neck. All thanks to his white skin.

"Ughh.... actually, I don't have a name!", After a long pause he said awkwardly rubbing his hand in his hair as he avoided looking in my eyes. My lips formed a beautiful smile looking at his adorable expression. Hmm...now he looks like a kid.

"Why? Then what did others call you?", His expression fell, probably hearing me and finally he met his eyes with me.

"Unwanted, a mistake, bastard, shit, garbage and all kinds of curses you could think of, you call me..", My heart ached hearing him, the pain my heart feels while hearing his voice which is so cold that I can't even think what he would have gone through when they used to call him that. I don't need to ask who called him 'unwanted' and 'a mistake ', I can assume now why he hates his mother. He has a traumatic past and I can't even compare mine to it.