A New Adventure Beginning Anew

Depuis le début

Toby pushed Eli's head down, "I told you I needed those Nummies. Now shush!" Eli moved away, glaring at him as Toby shushed him, putting a finger to his lips, "You shush!" Eli shushed back, copying Toby, and the two went into a catfight, "Shush, shush, shush..." Y/N and F/N looked at each other, and F/N shrugged.

Toby slapped Eli in the process and continued swinging his arms in the air, and Steve's laugh brought him back. Quickly fixing his glasses, "Come on, we have to help Steve," Eli and Toby ran towards them. Y/N and F/N only walked behind them. "Steve!" Eli called to him. "Oh, hey, guys!" Steve greeted, and then Eli tackled him, making him loose his hold on his Vespa. "Yeah!" Toby also jumped on top of Steve, immobilizing him. Y/N and F/N joined their side, not tackling Steve and waved to him, then to Aja and Krel, who's having an identity crisis.

"Get off of me, buttsnacks!" Steve exclaimed at them. "You're safe now, bro," Eli whispered, covering Steve's face. "Pepperjack, don't use 'bro.' You're not cool enough, bro," Steve said, slamming his fist on the road. "Sorry, bro. I-I mean, Steve," Eli quickly rephrased, removing his hand. Aja took a step towards them. "Steve!" she called out, and Eli removed himself from the pile, stood in front of Toby and Steve with a glare. "Stay away from our friend, you darn dirty aliens!"

"What?" Krel exclaimed as he and Aja hid their hands behind their backs, their blue patterns glowing on their hands. "We're not dirty," Aja nodded, glaring at Eli, and pointed at him. "And we're definitely not aliens!" Just then, their body glowed, their transduction expired, revealing their true form, their blue alien (as Eli called them) form as they raised their four hands. "Okay, yes, we're aliens," Aja confirmed in defeat and Krel gave Eli a nervous grin.

Toby stood back up, pointing at them, "There really are aliens in Arcadia!" He then fainted, and Y/N kneeled next to him and patted his cheeks. "For Arcadia!" Eli cried and charged at them, but Steve stopped him by grabbing his head. "Pepperjack, stop!" Eli didn't listen and continued throwing his fists, "They're good aliens! I mean 'Akiridions.'" Eli pushed his hand away and glared at him, "Steve, you knew it?"

Ah!Steve scratched the back of his head, "Uh... well, yeah." Eli looked betrayed and wiped his chin, "And you didn't tell me? But we're Creepslayerz... with a Z," he said, making a 'c'. Y/N and F/N came up behind him and patted his shoulder, "I'm sure Steve had his reasons. Besides, I've known for a while," the others looked at him in surprise. "What? When?" Aja exclaimed. Y/N raised a brow, crossing her arms with a grin, "Well, it's not every day you see a spaceship chasing a bunch of kids when they try to get a license in broad daylight." 

A sound of a loud clang made everyone look around. "Incoming!" Krel warned, and everyone dodged. Toby fell back on his back again from the giant hammer that swung like a boomerang. "What was that?" Toby asked, sitting up, and everyone followed the giant hammer as another species appeared on a roof. It was a hulking mechanized being with an internal core composed of molten magma. Possessing a massive torso with a face embedded in the center, and a set of arms and legs that are much smaller in comparison. Its hands are a pair of clamps used only to hold, which it caught the hammer with.

"Hand over the royal cores before I break your bones!" it yelled. "Run!" Krel yelled, pushing Aja and Steve. Then the mechanized being spun his upper body, "Take some of this!" and he threw his hammer at them. Y/N, F/N, Eli, Krel, and Toby ran while Steve tried to grab his Vespa, but it was struck. Aja pushed Steve out of the way and ran with the others. The giant mechanized being jumped on the roofs, laughing like a robot, basically a monotone laugh, "Running will only make your death more fun."

"Who the heck is this guy?" Toby glared over his shoulder at him, and Aja ran past him, "No idea!" Eli ran past Toby too, "How do you not know him? All aliens know each other!" Y/N shook her head, "That's what the internet tells you, Eli!" The group came around the corner. Toby placed a hand on the side of the building, taking a breath. Krel stared down at him, "That is completely offensive and complimentary that you think we would know all 50 trillion life forms in the universe." He placed his hands on Toby's shoulder and moved him.