A crazy 16th birthday

Y/N finished making a birthday card and placed the $50 in it. Then she put the card in an envelope. Toby told her yesterday that today was Jim's birthday. Y/N didn't have much time to prepare a gift so she made him a homemade card.

Placing the card in her bag, she walked out of her room and saw Douxie making some sandwiches. "Morning, Y/N. Breakfast?" Y/N nodded and thanked him for the breakfast. "I have to go right now. I have to prepare for a friend's birthday surprise." Douxie hummed and then asked, "You need help?" Y/N shook her head, keeping her cool.

"No, no. It's fine. It's a short surprise. Besides you have work later, remember." Douxie sighed and nodded, he checked the clock and ran out saying a quick goodbye. Archie meowed at Y/N and she scratched his head. Grabbing her keys and left the house. Started her car, left her home, and drove to Trollmarket.

She then received a text from Toby that they had prepared a surprise for Jim and went to Trollmarket. Jim was sure he was in for the surprise of his lifetime.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N stood at the bridge and watched with 'horror' switched and turned to see Toby and Jim, who wore his suit of armor, running over to her and watched with utmost surprise and terror to see many trolls run away from the training area as axes swung left and right.

Trolls ran from the flying axes as Blinky pushed himself through the mess and to his Trollhunter. "It's too late, Master Jim. Aaarrrgghh!!! has lost his mind!" A stranded Troll had been thrown into the air in the background making Y/N cringe. 'Hope he landed safely.' Blinky glanced at that and turned to him, "Save yourself!"

Jim looked at Toby with wide eyes, "I thought Aaarrrgghh!!! was at your house!" he yelled out to Toby, who nervously smiled before letting out a scream and pushing Blinky and Y/N out of the way. Aaarrrgghh!!! in his 'crazed' state jumped at Jim with a growl, causing the former fifteen-year-old to back up, his back pressing against a blade.

"Oh, my gosh. Was it the kitty litter?" He let out a groan as a large hand grabbed his slim waist. Aaarrrgghh!!! pulled the human boy too close for comfort before letting out a booming roar. The mighty breath that escaped Aaarrrgghh!!! as he roared had ruffled Jim's hair, causing the boy to use his hands as protection. Behind the vast troll, A floor panel lifted itself. It spun showing the countless amount of balloons connected to it and the floor had been lit with red lighting.

"What the?" Jim said he had been breathing deeply within Aaarrrgghh!!!'s hold. Blinky and Toby had pulled two ropes that caused a sign to fold out that read in Troll runes aka troll language, 'Happy birthing day Jim' with many different colors as amusement park theme music played in the background.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled out. "Happy birthing day, Master Jim!" Blinky said. Jim's face twisted with confusion before he spoke out. "What?" He let out a breathless yelp as Aaarrrgghh!!! lifted him higher onto his hairy shoulder. "Good actor." The large but loveable troll mentioned. Jim let out quick breaths, the action causing his shoulders to lift and drop tremendously. "Tobias informed us of your human surprise birthday customs. Are you not surprised?" The trainer said and stepped in front of his 'master'. Toby and Y/N wore a smile waving his balloons in his hands while Y/N held her phone in her hand taking a video and some photos as a memory.

Jim let out a weak chuckle. "Uh... Hehe. That would be one word for it." 

Aaarrrgghh!!! grabbed Jim again to put him down, "I was convincing." Aaarrrgghh!!! added and set Jim back on the ground. Y/N nodded, "You were great, Aaarrrgghh!!!" Toby nodded in agreement. "Sixteen years! A propitious milestone. Sixteen is when young trolls master command of their bowels." Blinky said happily as Toby handed Jim a balloon colored with a deep blue. And Toby made a sound of disgust at the last part, crossing his arms.